Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Not sure why you think this, but across all the flavors of gay (gay,bi,les), in my experience a significant percentage get turned on by a any hot sexual scene. Open your mind...
I'm bisexual, most of the gay men I've been with or have known don't get off on women, I get what you're saying about a sexual scene being a turn on for anyone solely because it's sexual but I don't really buy that for example I'm not into pain or torture in any way and if I saw a sexual scene with people hurting each other, I wouldn't be into it at all, same would probably be true for gay men who have zero interest in women etc.

My mind is plenty open thanks ;)

Edit: To keep this more on topic, are you guys working on a specific release schedule or just; it's done when it's done? Slockie

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Didn’t you say something along the lines of sarcasm is for the slow witted? I worry about you, I truly do. I’m sure if I call around to some local insane asylums they’d take you right in and care for you. Until you reach out for help, why don’t you just leave the thread because you’re adding nothing useful.
Holy shit, is that guy still trolling the thread? That's hilarious.
Guys, stop feeding it! ;)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
at what point will Heidi and Athena stop fucking each other if we are interested in one of them or wont they and we have to just accept them carrying on

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
at what point will Heidi and Athena stop fucking each other if we are interested in one of them or wont they and we have to just accept them carrying on
I kinda got the impression that Athena and MC will end up with the greater bond in the long run. Seems like she's keeping MC at a distance atm because of her history with men

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I kinda got the impression that Athena and MC will end up with the greater bond in the long run. Seems like she's keeping MC at a distance atm because of her history with men
she would be the one im more interested in out of the two if she stopped fucking Heidi

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just finished several projects so don't have as many irons in the fire or pots on the stove. Never fired this title up. Gonna tilt back a few Crown&Cokes and chisel away at a multi-mod and enhancement mod. The scripting is elementary but I'll take a look and see if it's worth the time. You folks that have already hammered away at it, let me know if there's something you'd like to see added/changed/customized/tweaked and I'll take a look. I have a few more unfinished projects that I must get to soon but this title doesn't look to involved. Let me know what's the consensus, regards, and be well.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Pretty okay so far.
One thing though: If you get Zenda's number, then talk to her before orientation and turn down her dinner invitation, she'll still call you the next day, inviting you again. Pretty sure that's unintended. Also, she'll call you friday morning for the date even if you've said no, at least if you also turned down Heidi's dance thing. I put a little if in my script to repair that (line 4053) ...

EDIT: Nevermind, all fixed.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pretty okay so far.
One thing though: If you get Zenda's number, then talk to her before orientation and turn down her dinner invitation, she'll still call you the next day, inviting you again. Pretty sure that's unintended. Also, she'll call you friday morning for the date even if you've said no, at least if you also turned down Heidi's dance thing. I put a little if in my script to repair that (line 4053) ...
Is that as of Ch2.2? Because Slockie had said that was planned for the update; not sure if it made it in. In the newest changelog, there's "Fixed Zenda asking you out twice" that sounds like the fix for that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Slockie if I may, a bit of coding advice (there's so much to cover but one of the most primal being the menus): You're currently getting stuck in the infamous rookie's bad form of writing hundreds of lines of dialogue code within your menu choices and stacking labels under the same choice indents. Use the choices to setup your variables, arrays, jumps, conditionals etc and use separate labels for the grunt dialogue/scene work. You can then get deeper with labels for scene jumping, screen calls, returns, complex conditionals, etc. This alone will save you from massive headaches later, keeps your code better organized and efficient, and is correct form to boot.

The final Val menu is prime example where you wrote the entire sex scene in the choice indent, almost 600 lines of code (granted there's plenty of double-spacing). I stopped after the "Visit Athena" menu choice to write to you as it's indent contains almost 700 lines of code. The Heidi choice in Chap2 is even more extravagant several thousand lines under choice indent. It's a habit best broken early imho.

Honestly I'm not wagging my finger at ya, just some friendly pointers that will most certainly serve you well moving forward. Trust me, utilizing menus and labels as intended alone will progress your scripting leaps and bounds quickly, allowing you to focus even more on what likely matters most to you....your storytelling and production.

Anyway, enough of that. Kindest regards and keep at it. Creating a few more chapters and I can almost guarantee your scripting will be night/day to current form, and likely a lot more complex and efficient. Supporting you all the way.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Still fleshing things out, but here's some teaser pics of work-in-progress. I'm still on the fence as it's usually better to do these types of projects once the dev has populated more chapter/episodes, but we'll see. The stat screen is not fully populated, this is not complete so please bear that in mind. Other tweaks and adds are imminent. Regards.

Reactions: cib64

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is so fun and entertaining, we have ta be happy playing this and seing gurls be gurls 4 a change.
Please let babes fall 4 us and keep calling us for dates. That is the normal way of the world.
About the 2 babes we shack with, we do have that heart to heart with the goddess,
she point blank tells us they just bang for fun, they are not a couple,
and the sunny gorgeous blonde nimph is actively looking to get a relationship from us.

I adore tha fact these gurls can be open and fun about sexting eachother,
while not barring their horisons from new people they meet.

A lotta babes and guys IRL just do not get truthful and hide their affairs from people they meet,
even though they are just that, hook ups for a pump and nothing more.

In this game, MC has a true path for him - the babe who called him to crash at hers.
The other gurls are not as invested and may be more cautious.

Please do not break the blond bombshells heart to get to the goddess.

she would be the one im more interested in out of the two if she stopped fucking Heidi
Pretty okay so far.

EDIT: Nevermind, all fixed.
Is that as of Ch2.2? Because Slockie had said that was planned for the update; not sure if it made it in. In the newest changelog, there's "Fixed Zenda asking you out twice" that sounds like the fix for that.
Looks like I missed that update... Yeah, looks like it's all fixed.
SanchoMod

Still fleshing things out, but here's some teaser pics of work-in-progress. I'm still on the fence as it's usually better to do these types of projects once the dev has populated more chapter/episodes, but we'll see. The stat screen is not fully populated, this is not complete so please bear that in mind. Other tweaks and adds are imminent. Regards.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Slockie if I may, a bit of coding advice (there's so much to cover but one of the most primal being the menus): You're currently getting stuck in the infamous rookie's bad form of writing hundreds of lines of dialogue code within your menu choices and stacking labels under the same choice indents. Use the choices to setup your variables, arrays, jumps, conditionals etc and use separate labels for the grunt dialogue/scene work. You can then get deeper with labels for scene jumping, screen calls, returns, complex conditionals, etc. This alone will save you from massive headaches later, keeps your code better organized and efficient, and is correct form to boot.

The final Val menu is prime example where you wrote the entire sex scene in the choice indent, almost 600 lines of code (granted there's plenty of double-spacing). I stopped after the "Visit Athena" menu choice to write to you as it's indent contains almost 700 lines of code. The Heidi choice in Chap2 is even more extravagant several thousand lines under choice indent. It's a habit best broken early imho.

Honestly I'm not wagging my finger at ya, just some friendly pointers that will most certainly serve you well moving forward. Trust me, utilizing menus and labels as intended alone will progress your scripting leaps and bounds quickly, allowing you to focus even more on what likely matters most to you....your storytelling and production.

Anyway, enough of that. Kindest regards and keep at it. Creating a few more chapters and I can almost guarantee your scripting will be night/day to current form, and likely a lot more complex and efficient. Supporting you all the way.
Hahaha appreciate it man. Yeah I came into this with absolutely zero coding/programming knowledge so I’m still extremely new to all of this. We have someone going through it all right now and trying to fix the mess I’ve made so hopefully it’s a lot cleaner in the future. :love:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I liked the game, congratz on the game, nice attention to sex scenes with various positions and angles, not a 2 pump chump something were many games fail hard, girls look cute.

Can we be more than sex buddy with valerie? My fav so far.

Zenda still need to know more about her.

Mora seems cute.

I do like Athena and even Heidi but im conflicted too as I will explain below.

What triggers me is always beating around the bush with some options, why don't give me a damn option to say yeah I'm not interested because im not into sharing even with girls and specially if i have to be hearing you 2 banging each other every night otherwise yeah I may be interested, but no i have to decline every approach or fake that im ok with it till i can snatch only one, just let me be honest all I ask.
The watching only scenes ugh I hate it, so freaking beta scenes.
I hope im not losing points for not watching the beta scenes. Otherwise i would prefer to just ditched Athena. How long will we have to endure that crap?

Other than that I really enjoyed the game, will be waiting for next update with or without Athena.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
loved Heidi, my fave girl in the game; just wish we had the option to set a nickname for her (+ the other girls) to call you during the scene, would love it if we were able to get her to call us "daddy"

i've been playing with 2 saves, one for the mora coffee date, and one with the zenda uni meetup; i went for Val on both saves, but weirdly did not get her second update sex scene on both saves, i think it only showed up in the Zenda save and the MC instead stayed home and watched cat videos all day in the mora save

is that a glitch? i'm pretty sure all the other choices made were the same in both saves. just thought i'd bring it up. wishing the devs the best of luck!
Did you restart the game from Ch1? I haven't heard of someone not getting the Val scene, and it's coded in properly. So that would be my only guess.

Reactions: antianti
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes