Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What is the point of making a "harem" game if you have to eventually choose to be exclusive with someone or break their hearts and break up with them?
Because, as it's clearly stated in the OP:
This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if this will still have the Harem tag after the site revamp ... I suspect it won't.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
What is the point of making a "harem" game if you have to eventually choose to be exclusive with someone or break their hearts and break up with them?
Just because it is a harem game does not mean you get to have everyone in the game.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Since when does Harem even mean the MC gets to have ALL of the possible LIs in the harem? A Harem is just a group of LIs sexually active with the same person, it doesn't necessarily imply any and all breathing women are under MC's spell...

Reactions: noobchan51515

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Since when does Harem even mean the MC gets to have ALL of the possible LIs in the harem? A Harem is just a group of LIs sexually active with the same person, it doesn't necessarily imply any and all breathing women are under MC's spell...
There's a ... let us just say "certain contingent" ... here on F95 that takes "Harem" to mean all possible LIs and considers any game that doesn't cater to that attitude a failure.

Don't even get me started about whether the LIs can be interested in each other ...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
who else also loves the way Athena blushes when we show her afection ? it's just so fricking cute and I LOVE IT!!! View attachment 2815756 View attachment 2815758 View attachment 2815757
That smile on the last one, and the blush with it, make her absolutely adorable. Piercings? Leather? Tats? Hog? She fronts "tough girl" (and she is), but she's a real sweet heart inside. I think when I split the route to take Heidi solo (rather than doing it from the beginning) hurt me the most - even more than splitting off Mora, and I'm a redhead guy. Of course, I've been hurt by a redhead IRL, so it's a LITTLE easier to make one cry in a VN. Very little, but a little.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
who else also loves the way Athena blushes when we show her afection ? it's just so fricking cute and I LOVE IT!!! View attachment 2815756 View attachment 2815758 View attachment 2815757
That smile on the last one, and the blush with it, make her absolutely adorable. Piercings? Leather? Tats? Hog? She fronts "tough girl" (and she is), but she's a real sweet heart inside. I think when I split the route to take Heidi solo (rather than doing it from the beginning) hurt me the most - even more than splitting off Mora, and I'm a redhead guy. Of course, I've been hurt by a redhead IRL, so it's a LITTLE easier to make one cry in a VN. Very little, but a little.
Athena is definitely my first love in this game. I tend to lean into the group love stories, so my first few playthroughs were my attempt to get MASH together (once I got help bringing Mora in to chat, I was in good shape there). But the first thing I tried to do after figuring that out was a solo Athena run.

Yea ... I've already got to the end of Chap 4, so I'll finish that run, but no interest in trying a solo Heidi run anymore. I did manage an H/S run though, so I'm glad ONLY the solo runs seem to bring out the worst in the power couple.

That said, even though the Val and Zenda runs are almost different games, they both still have sad-Heidi moments, so that wasn't easy either.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Athena is definitely my first love in this game. I tend to lean into the group love stories, so my first few playthroughs were my attempt to get MASH together (once I got help bringing Mora in to chat, I was in good shape there). But the first thing I tried to do after figuring that out was a solo Athena run.

Yea ... I've already got to the end of Chap 4, so I'll finish that run, but no interest in trying a solo Heidi run anymore. I did manage an H/S run though, so I'm glad ONLY the solo runs seem to bring out the worst in the power couple.

That said, even though the Val and Zenda runs are almost different games, they both still have sad-Heidi moments, so that wasn't easy either.
I'm a bit of a completionist - I want to get all the major scenes. There are some you just can't get without the solo routes, and I don't like to cheat the system and use an unlocker - I want to get them "organically".

Reactions: ChadFast

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm a bit of a completionist - I want to get all the major scenes. There are some you just can't get without the solo routes, and I don't like to cheat the system and use an unlocker - I want to get them "organically".
Yea ... that was my plan. Heidi solo is no longer in my plans. I've got almost all the other routes to the end of Chap 4 ... That includes MASH, HAM, H/S, Athena, Val, Zenda no drugs or Maddie and Zenda w/D&M. Also a MASH+ (even though I had, like, 3 failed Val attempts, so I knew what was coming). Not sure why I didn't do a Mora or Sadie solo, but didn't feel the need to.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes