Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yea ... that was my plan. Heidi solo is no longer in my plans. I've got almost all the other routes to the end of Chap 4 ... That includes MASH, HAM, H/S, Athena, Val, Zenda no drugs or Maddie and Zenda w/D&M. Also a MASH+ (even though I had, like, 3 failed Val attempts, so I knew what was coming). Not sure why I didn't do a Mora or Sadie solo, but didn't feel the need to.
Well, that's your prerogative, but after Slockie and Storm ⛈ have put in all the effort to give us all of those endings and scenes, wouldn't it be a shame to not do those routes. ;):LOL:

Have I shamed you enough? :ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I confess she isn't normally my type and I was dismissive of her at first, but she has become my fav in this game.
I don't do piercings and tattoos, but.... As much as I love all the women in this story, it is difficult for me to choose between Athena and Val. But, Athena edges out Val just barely. If I only had one playthrough and one save, she would be it.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If you go after only one of the two girls, well first is that even possible? second will either of them then stay faitfull to MC or will Heidi and Athena still have sex which would make it NTR?
Yes you can. If you play the solo routes for Heidi or Athena, the one you chose wiil be faithfull to you and the one you didn't chose will eventually leave the house.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Yes you can. If you play the solo routes for Heidi or Athena, the one you chose wiil be faithfull to you and the one you didn't chose will eventually leave the house.
Thanks, thats very nice to know finaly a dev that thinks about this kind of stuff, that just made game even better :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Saw a old post about Athena solo route where your supposed to get a scene where Athena says she’s falling for you after you play video games and that’s where her path can start or end, is this still true?

I tried everything i can think about but never get anything but athena saying "Thanks i had alot of fun"

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Saw a old post about Athena solo route where your supposed to get a scene where Athena says she’s falling for you after you play video games and that’s where her path can start or end, is this still true?

I tried everything i can think about but never get anything but athena saying "Thanks i had alot of fun"
Cant remember for sure, but I am pretty sure in order to get the athena route you have to get a certain number of heidi points first

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Cant remember for sure, but I am pretty sure in order to get the athena route you have to get a certain number of heidi points first
Basically, just be nice to Heidi and agree to her until you get to the dance practice and don't kiss her, otherwise you'll be on her solo or the duo path at minimum. You still need to be nice to Heidi after that too, but as long as you don't have sex with her, the Athena solo path shouldn't be too hard. Also, be nice to Athena, but not overly friendly at first.

Reactions: shitass1001
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes