ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Thought I would make a tier list thing for this game, if you want to make and share your own:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The quality of the pictures is pretty bad IDK why its like that

Reactions: shitass1001

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Thought I would make a tier list thing for this game, if you want to make and share your own:

The quality of the pictures is pretty bad IDK why its like that

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Hey, i know the author said this game is not a traditional Harem where you can get all the girls..
but, all the girls are VERY BEAUTIFUL, I CANT CHOOSE, HELP! :ROFLMAO:
i just want to know if there's a route where we can... well atleast get "the most" of them??
all the girls in this game have their own charm it drives me crazy hahaha

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Hey, i know the author said this game is not a traditional Harem where you can get all the girls..
i just want to know if there's a route where we can... well atleast get "the most" of them??
max is four heidi, athena, mora and sadie (for heidi and athena you can follow the walkthrough first page), zenda and val are monogamous

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's called MASH (Mora, Athena, Sadie & Heidi). The other two girls -- Val and Zenda -- are basically two separate games. You can involve Val while pursuing MASH, but she's a side girl in that scenario. You basically have to play her solo to get her route (you can engage with the other girls, but if you do anything to get on their paths, Val will leave you in the end). And Zenda is pure "solo" (there's an extra girl only available on her route, which pretty much requires abandoning all other routes).

Reactions: Howzan63

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
It's called MASH (Mora, Athena, Sadie & Heidi). The other two girls -- Val and Zenda -- are basically two separate games. You can involve Val while pursuing MASH, but she's a side girl in that scenario. You basically have to play her solo to get her route (you can engage with the other girls, but if you do anything to get on their paths, Val will leave you in the end). And Zenda is pure "solo" (there's an extra girl only available on her route, which pretty much requires abandoning all other routes).
ah i see.. so i assume this game is worth multiple playthroughs?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ah i see.. so i assume this game is worth multiple playthroughs?
There is supposed to be 11 unique endings (with possible variations on some of them): A solo path for each main LI (6), a "so alone" path, two pairs (one obvious, one less so), HAM and MASH (I might be forgetting something, not sure). Most of the solo paths should be relatively relationship-drama free, but if you break up Thema and Louise, get ready for some pain.

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
There is supposed to be 11 unique endings (with possible variations on some of them): A solo path for each main LI (6), a "so alone" path, two pairs (one obvious, one less so), HAM and MASH (I might be forgetting something, not sure). Most of the solo paths should be relatively relationship-drama free, but if you break up Thema and Louise, get ready for some pain.
aah i see, thanks for telling me!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You can get the MASH (Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi) while keep things casual with Val. Eventually, when MC finally decide commit to MASH he will break up with Val, but you can have a one last night with her to farewell and knock her up since she wants have MC's child as a goodbya's gift

Reactions: Howzan63

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
so how does this "harem/not harem" work? can i fuck around up to a certain point and have to make a choice or am i supposed to pick a path early and go with it? i just finished orientation and have just been asked out by mora so i'm just curious how to approach the game. I said yes, but heidi is definitely my type. cute fun little blonde. anyway, a little clarification would be nice before i fuck everything up.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
so how does this "harem/not harem" work? can i fuck around up to a certain point and have to make a choice or am i supposed to pick a path early and go with it? i just finished orientation and have just been asked out by mora so i'm just curious how to approach the game. I said yes, but heidi is definitely my type. cute fun little blonde. anyway, a little clarification would be nice before i fuck everything up.
You can get the MASH (Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi) while keep things casual with Val. Eventually, when MC finally decide commit to MASH he will break up with Val, but you can have a one last night with her to farewell and knock her up since she wants have MC's child as a goodbya's gift
Zenda will "collide" with Heidi Athena path

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FatYoda

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Zenda will "collide" with Heidi Athena path
Sweet, I'm glad I don't have to pick between Athena and Heidi at least. Zenda would have been right up there with those two, but she's probably still 3rd, so it's pretty easy at this point. :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
For the "harem" path (= not really harem, cuz the girls don´t only make sex with MC but also among themselves), maximum is MASH (Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi) it is important to collect love points with Heidi first, Athena too. Later on there are chances to invite Mora and Sadie.
I recommend Sanchos mod and the Walkthrough as guide.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
not really harem, cuz the girls don´t only make sex with MC but also among themselves
Well, if we look in the history of societies where harems exists we can see that sex between women in a harem wasn't unusual. Especially in great harems in middle east societies. Homosexual intercourses where a normal thing in those societies. Particularly in the Ottoman Empire and the Persians. So if you ask me, I would say MASH is a real harem although we can deny this because no one is married to MC and a harem is strictly speaking the women consortium of one man.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, he's knocking up several women without any job and just the high school degree with the age of 20(?), so why should he not getting married? His financial life is over anyway if he starts to pay for the kids, his wife, and side wifes. Even if he won in the lottery. If he ever breaks up with them or more realistic the girls breaks up with him, they'll get the money. So, yes, he could marry one of them. His life was over as he pleased Heidi's breeding kink. MC isn't really smart. When the kids are born, the sex life will decrease. He should have fun with his harem for some years before knocking them up. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer and Jarulf
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes