OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
He also gets life insurance money from his pops which he'll use to invest in crypto, and will ultimately lose everything (like myself) and become a dead beat father
Will the MASH pregnant ending result at MC being kicked out and his wives took all his money for their kids support, and MC keep drinking and lying at street, and regret having kids so soon ? :ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish:

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018

View attachment 2830132

Yooooooooooooo,

Been a bit since we've given a public update so just wanted to keep ya'll in the loop.

Storm has finished writing 8 of the 11 possible endings, and I'm just about done rendering the 8th one. So we're slowly creeping up to the finish line. I wanted to give some more advanced numbers I guess you can call it.

Image count by scene:
MC Solo ending - 83
Athena solo - 447 (though this number is going to increase as we're going to add some more and really flesh out her ending.)
Heidi solo - 543
Mora solo - 465
Sadie solo - 547
Zenda solo - 611
Valeria solo - 1,140 (jesus)
Heidi Sadie throuple - 700 and counting.

Total so far - 4,438

Animation count currently sits at a total of 233.
Word count exceeds 500.

Development is going smoothly though, which is always welcome. The renders are taking longer then usual because a lot of these scenes include 7 + characters and properly posing them really takes a while.

Anyway, thank you for hanging in there with us as we keep on keeping on and hopefully we'll cross the finish line soon.

Love ya'll,

Slock
I was wondering what happened to one of my favo that I kinda off forget about. Am I correct in understanding that this is getting 1 more update, but it will be finished then? I see talk about multiple endings, so that's why I draw that conclusion + the fact this hasn't gotten an update in 10 months.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was wondering what happened to one of my favo that I kinda off forget about. Am I correct in understanding that this is getting 1 more update, but it will be finished then? I see talk about multiple endings, so that's why I draw that conclusion + the fact this hasn't gotten an update in 10 months.
You are correct, it's final chapter is getting released as a single update, it's basically 11 different-but-concurrent stories in one, so one month+/story isn't all that much if you think about it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ya that's what I will do, got confused since in the walkthrough it only appears as Athena solo path so dunno if the path changes to Athena only instead of Athena/Heidi
The only way you can lose any of the MASH paths (once you get on them) is to
1) choose something with Val or Zenda that conflicts with an event with Mora, Athena, Heidi, or Sadie ... and

2) Say no to anything romantic/sexual with any of the MASH girls.​

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
The only way you can lose any of the MASH paths (once you get on them) is to
1) choose something with Val or Zenda that conflicts with an event with Mora, Athena, Heidi, or Sadie ... and

2) Say no to anything romantic/sexual with any of the MASH girls.​

Hmmm.. so as long as I dont get too much involved with these two the path is still safe..
Btw how did you blur the text?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Btw how did you blur the text?
Code:
[ISPOILER]The code is "ispoiler" and you can access it by clicking on the three dots
in the toolbar after highlighting text and clicking on "inline spoiler" or just by using the open
and close code you see here.[/ISPOILER]
(repeated for emphasis)
The code is "ispoiler" and you can access it by clicking on the three dots
in the toolbar after highlighting text and clicking on "inline spoiler" or just by using the open
and close code you see above.

Reactions: roupe

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
He still have to pay the alimony for the kids. Knocking them up wasn't smart thinking. He should have wait until he made his degree and got a job. But chosing the Al Bundy way of life isn't bad either. For everybody who sees him.
Alimony is for the spouse.
Child Support is for the kids.
So he's moving to Utah ...
Nope. The LDS church disavowed plural marriage as a condition of statehood (Ignoring Separation of Church and State there), so the fundamentalist Mormons have had to go somewhere else. Some hide out in Arizona, but others, like Mitt Romney's family, went to Mexico.

Some developers have their groups establishing on a private island to form their own nation.
I am against pregnancy content because we all know fathers meet bad ends in AVNs.
So long as there are no boys who grow up to 18....

It's one reason the fundamentalist Mormons have often exiled the young men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Some developers have their groups establishing on a private island to form their own nation.
One of the first games I found after finding out about Itch.io was one about a young man reuniting with his mom and three sisters after his womanizing father had passed away* ... About a third of the story was spent establishing "Incest Island" so they could escape there in the epilogue.

*I'd name it, but I don't need more points.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Nope. The LDS church disavowed plural marriage as a condition of statehood (Ignoring Separation of Church and State there), so the fundamentalist Mormons have had to go somewhere else. Some hide out in Arizona, but others, like Mitt Romney's family, went to Mexico.
While this is accurate, in 2020 Utah voted to decriminalize polygamy among consenting adults.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So he's moving to Utah ...
While this is accurate, in 2020 Utah voted to decriminalize polygamy among consenting adults.

And here I was just making an LDS joke ... never know when you're going to learn something new.
It's Sisterly Lust.

We're on the thread for my game, what're they gonna do? Yell at me?
clapping-mr-bean.gif

Zeruhhh

Oct 2, 2022
Haven't gotten too far into this yet but it definitely has the potential to enter my top 5 favorite VN list. Particularly love the banter between Heidi and Athena such as this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Daddy Kitten and the harem. Got alot of work cut out for her. Child support and all. Eager for the finale.

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes