Hawg870

Jul 1, 2023
Definitely one of my favorites. Storyline and girls. Still waiting on that update. Kinda wish they did more with Athena like more scenes and a pregnancy route ‍♂.

leizja

Mar 31, 2020

This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

This game is about just one girl. Let's see if I can make myself clear: it's a game where you can only end up with a single girl. It's not a game where you can have all the girls; you have to play multiple times with different girls to unlock all the scenes. Am I right?"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

This game is about just one girl. Let's see if I can make myself clear: it's a game where you can only end up with a single girl. It's not a game where you can have all the girls; you have to play multiple times with different girls to unlock all the scenes. Am I right?"
No, you aren't right.

All girls do have solo endings but there are 4 of the LI's that are willing to share however it's a poly relationship not a harem meaning the girls will fuck each other and no you can't stop them.

One of the LI's is a pure solo route and the last one has the chance to have one of her friends join.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know this is hard to read, it was for me the first time I read it. I had to read the posts several times to make sure I was reading it right....

There are several men on here that don't like lesbian sex in their games. If women touch each other and they don't have the choice to stop them, they delete the game.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Some folks are entitled, Saying that.

Content should be avoidable.
what i mean about it. Having a option to Skip a scene or a LI (the scene can exist. I just want do be able do skip with a click).
Clearly the argument start to sound bogus when the game is a Harem free for all.

Anyway.
If the girls are not bisexual, the threesomes are boring and fake.
Most guys like FFM, And find MMF gay, the same logic applied

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I know this is hard to read, it was for me the first time I read it. I had to read the posts several times to make sure I was reading it right....

There are several men on here that don't like lesbian sex in their games. If women touch each other and they don't have the choice to stop them, they delete the game.
That nasty ole lesbianism can easily be avoided several ways but if you want the harem those rascally gals are going to get up to something when they are bored of just sitting around playing Candy Crush waiting for their turn on the magnificent rod.

There is literally a huge sign on the first night that there might be some lesbian stuff going on. It's also called out in the Genre tag for the game. If someone wants to delete or not play the AVN because there is a possibility of some girl-on-girl action, let 'em. :rolleyes: They don't know what they are missing out on with the rest of the very good story.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is doing lesbian stuff really prove a girl is bi-sexual or real lesbian? Sometime I don't understand the logic of people hating lesbian activity in a sort of poly-relationship/ harem. Do they dislike love interests being lesbian/bi-sexual or just lesbian stuff?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

No
No, you aren't right.

All girls do have solo endings but there are 4 of the LI's that are willing to share however it's a poly relationship not a harem meaning the girls will fuck each other and no you can't stop them.

One of the LI's is a pure solo route and the last one has the chance to have one of her friends join.
(y)
:ROFLMAO:

:cry:
There are some weird people around these parts that doesn't want the girls to have fun amongst them self.....

Ninja'd by the Queen........
foiled-again-skeletor-upscaled.gif

what i mean about it. Having a option to Skip a scene or a LI (the scene can exist. I just want do be able do skip with a click).
Clearly the argument start to sound bogus when the game is a Harem free for all.

Anyway.
It is avoidable. If you don't look in the room the first night and then don't "get involved" with the Bobbsie Twins, you don't have to see any lesbian activity.

What's NOT avoidable is getting in a relationship with the GIRLS WHO ARE ALREADY FUCKING EACH OTHER BEFORE YOU ARRIVE and not see them enjoy themselves without your help.

But that's not really relevant, 'cause your argument boils down to "I want to play this game. I see it WILL HAVE content I may not like. I don't see any sign I can avoid said content. Instead of just walking away, I will tell the dev that they need to "fix" the game so that I can play the game the way I want, not the way they want it played."

At least that's how it sounds to me with that bold statement.
Is doing lesbian stuff really prove a girl is bi-sexual or real lesbian? Sometime I don't understand the logic of people hating lesbian activity in a sort of poly-relationship/ harem. Do they dislike love interests being lesbian/bi-sexual or just lesbian stuff?
I suppose some of the people who complain about lesbian sex actually are turned off by the idea of same-sex interaction, but I think most of the people making that complaint are more up in arms about the idea of "their" girl doing anything with someone other than themselves, and by "themselves" I mean the MC, who they project themselves upon.

Some of them are less offended if they're with two or more at a time and they play together while playing with "you" but it boils down to the same thing.

Basically, if someone comes to a Harem game and they only want girl(s) on MC, and the game forum TELLS them that there will be more than that, and they STILL play the game and get publicly upset and demand the devs change the game FOR THEM, that's a special kind of Troll™ behavior and should warrant 20 lashes and a giant ban-hammer (IMHO).

———

To Quote FatGiant: Peace
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Do they dislike love interests being lesbian/bi-sexual or just lesbian stuff?
It probably varies between people, some might disapprove of same sex relationships, some be turned off by it, others may feel threatened somehow by two fictional girls having sex and yet others may just not like not being the only centre of the LIs' world.
I don't know, I like scenes like that. Personally I don't enjoy scenes between two men, but I don't make a fuss about it, not am I disgusted by it. Just not my cuppa.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for responding there are many who they do not do it.And with your explanation, I want to play and unlock all the routes. Lesbian , I'm a guy, and I don't understand why they don't like Lesbian , it's just a game, hahaha.
If you haven´t yet I recommend Sanchos Mod and the Walkthrough - fine help to follow your wanted pathes.

Reactions: leizja

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Anyway.
I've been in far more MFM threesomes than I can count, but I'm not gay. So I definitely don't ascribe to that logic.
only thing bothering me is that shadow on Valeria's armpit looks like a bad tattoo, it would look better if it was removed.
You want the developer to remove Valeria's armpit?
No

(y)

:ROFLMAO:

:cry:

View attachment 2846744

It is avoidable. If you don't look in the room the first night and then don't "get involved" with the Bobbsie Twins, you don't have to see any lesbian activity.

What's NOT avoidable is getting in a relationship with the GIRLS WHO ARE ALREADY FUCKING EACH OTHER BEFORE YOU ARRIVE and not see them enjoy themselves without your help.

But that's not really relevant, 'cause your argument boils down to "I want to play this game. I see it WILL HAVE content I may not like. I don't see any sign I can avoid said content. Instead of just walking away, I will tell the dev that they need to "fix" the game so that I can play the game the way I want, not the way they want it played."

At least that's how it sounds to me with that bold statement.
Sounds like another Felius Canis to me:
Filius All movies should be the way I want them to be.png
I suppose some of the people who complain about lesbian sex actually are turned off by the idea of same-sex interaction, but I think most of the people making that complaint are more up in arms about the idea of "their" girl doing anything with someone other than themselves, and by "themselves" I mean the MC, who they project themselves upon.

Some of them are less offended if they're with two or more at a time and they play together while playing with "you" but it boils down to the same thing.

Basically, if someone comes to a Harem game and they only want girl(s) on MC, and the game forum TELLS them that there will be more than that, and they STILL play the game and get publicly upset and demand the devs change the game FOR THEM, that's a special kind of Troll™ behavior and should warrant 20 lashes and a giant ban-hammer (IMHO).

———

To Quote FatGiant: Peace
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Yep, it seems to me one root issue is that some people insert themselves emotionally to an arguably unhealthy level. As obsessed Anne Wilkes was in Misery was about the character, at least she probably didn't think she was Misery.

Then again, given her extreme reactions, maybe she did.

Now that I think about it, there are a few people here who act as if they see Anne Wilkes as a role model. What cockadoodie!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
While this is accurate, in 2020 Utah voted to decriminalize polygamy among consenting adults.

Yeah, the laws against cohabitation were pretty harsh. It was illegal to unmarried adults to live together without marrying. Are you sure polygamy (plural marriage) was decriminalized or just cohabitation? Allowing for multiple legal marriages would be a bit leap.
EDIT: read the article. It doesn't say if the bill passed the second house. I see that the original law was struck down by a federal judge and reinstated by the appeals judge. It's still a very hot button for many in Utah.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I've been in far more MFM threesomes than I can count, but I'm not gay. So I definitely don't ascribe to that logic.
Sure you probably is straighter than me. that being said most dudes get uncomfortable.
Maybe if the other M is a bro, close friend. Fine could be done. But with a random fling most guys would freak out.
When i said gay, Should been Bisexual...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's Sisterly Lust.

We're on the thread for my game, what're they gonna do? Yell at me?
It's been done.
According to Tlaero, she and Mortze once got slapped with an "off topic" violation for discussing their game with each other in the thread about their game.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 222 Votes