turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey yall, we recently got our steam page approved and is now live! If you want to help support us (even if you don't end up buying the game) we ask you to please wishlist the game, it truly helps out a ton with exposure to hopefully bring in more traffic.

The game isn't actually live on steam yet, but it will be as soon as Chapter 5 is finished and the game is complete! It's been a long road coming and are so excited for the future.

Love ya'll <3
Made it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Hey yall, we recently got our steam page approved and is now live! If you want to help support us (even if you don't end up buying the game) we ask you to please wishlist the game, it truly helps out a ton with exposure to hopefully bring in more traffic.

The game isn't actually live on steam yet, but it will be as soon as Chapter 5 is finished and the game is complete! It's been a long road coming and are so excited for the future.

Love ya'll <3
can i ask how long do you plan your next game to be?
how long will it be in comparison to bare witness?

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Does that means the plan to rework the first chapters after Ch5 is scrapped?
No, we still plan on doing some tune-ups after we finish chapter 5. But we'll be releasing to our patrons on Patreon first, so they don't have to wait. Making the changes before our Steam release shouldn't take very long. I'm guessing a few weeks at most. Chapter 1 was relatively small, and the tweaks to the script will be minor.
can i ask how long do you plan your next game to be?
how long will it be in comparison to bare witness?
It's going to be significantly longer. If I had to venture a guess, it would be somewhere between 3-4 times the length.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I love that when you type "Bare Witness" into the search bar in Steam, you get an image of Athena. The images on the store page are awesome. Seeing the popcorn scene and the beach scenes makes me happy.

leizja

Mar 31, 2020
Some folks are entitled, Saying that.

Content should be avoidable.
what i mean about it. Having a option to Skip a scene or a LI (the scene can exist. I just want do be able do skip with a click).
Clearly the argument start to sound bogus when the game is a Harem free for all.

Anyway.
If the girls are not bisexual, the threesomes are boring and fake.
Most guys like FFM, And find MMF gay, the same logic applied
You are only answering to yourself. The developer doesn't have to cater to your tastes because it's free, and you are not paying for it.

randud

Sep 25, 2021
Hi I have some questions about this VN's content(tags seem vanilla) so I know what to expect from the game,
Does it have, or will have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you for answering(when you know what to expect you either don't play or you don't complain afterwards)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi I have some questions about this VN's content(tags seem vanilla) so I know what to expect from the game,
Does it have, or will have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you for answering(when you know what to expect you either don't play or you don't complain afterwards)
2 of the girls are already sleeping together when you meet them. This is unavoidable.

If you go for the 4 girl group it's a poly relationship and the girls will fuck each other, this is unavoidable.

As far as i'm aware there are only 2 virgins but can't remember 100% if it's both Sadie and Mora or just one of them.

A couple of them do talk about parts of their past but those conversations are important to their story.

randud

Sep 25, 2021
2 of the girls are already sleeping together when you meet them. This is unavoidable.

If you go for the 4 girl group it's a poly relationship and the girls will fuck each other, this is unavoidable.

As far as i'm aware there are only 2 virgins but can't remember 100% if it's both Sadie and Mora or just one of them.

A couple of them do talk about parts of their past but those conversations are important to their story.
thanks for the answer, appreciated

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

thanks for the answer, appreciated
Yes about Sadie and Mora.

Reactions: randud

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
thanks for answering are they "real" virgins or Virgins that are "experienced"already gave BJs/HJs/had anal/used sex toys/experimented with their lesbian friends/partners etc?
Okay, I'm going to answer, 'cause you're clearly in a weird place, but don't expect more responses.

There are TWO VIRGINS. THEY ARE VIRGINS. They may have used toys, not sure. One has pined after the MC all her life, the other got in a bad relationship and her attempts at being deflowered were rebuffed.

Of the others, one is a former mom who lost her kid and then her husband left. One is a rich girl who may or may not have been in sexual relationships before, but the assumption is the former. The other two are in a sexual relationship with each other and both say they've been in relationships with boys that most likely involved sex in the past, but aren't in one with any other males at the time the MC enters their lives.

There are two other women you can have sex with. One is a cougar on the prowl, the other is rich party girl who probably has had some experience, maybe a lot, but not necessarily that much with men; it is unclear.

That is the extent of the revealed information about the women who enter the MC's life. What you do with that information is up to you ...
eye roll kristen bell.gif

Last edited:

randud

Sep 25, 2021
There are TWO VIRGINS. THEY ARE VIRGINS. They may have used toys, not sure. One has pined after the MC all her life, the other got in a bad relationship and her attempts at being deflowered were rebuffed.
thx for answering

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes