Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Maybe after the final chapter. I am more likely to choose the Val path over the Zenda path, first. I kind of fell for her too, even though I chose the MASH path. I did give her the final gift she wanted although you could tell she wanted even more.

Nice try on the cliffhanger...will likely be the agent sent to protect him and the near death scene will take place in the middle+ of the final chapter.
I'll just say, I've got my 7 saves ready for the final chapter to come out (8 - 1 = MASH* | A/H | A | h** | H/S | V | Z solo (no drugs) | Z+M(p) )

*My Cannon
**I was going to do H solo, but after A solo, I changed my mind

Reactions: Slockie

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I'll just say, I've got my 7 saves ready for the final chapter to come out (8 - 1 = MASH* | A/H | A | h** | H/S | V | Z solo (no drugs) | Z+M(p) )

*My Cannon
**I was going to do H solo, but after A solo, I changed my mind
i got all 11 ready plus a "tried to please all, got dumped by all" save. Took me a lot of guts to do Athena and Heidi solo, but the completionist in me prevailed.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I'd recommend going back and playing through Zendas and Valerias solo paths, theyre both incredibly sweet and the endings we have made for them are really good imo
Zenda's story has been very enjoyable. After doing nearly all of the solos and multiples she is now my favorite solo girl, and maybe my overall favorite path. I am looking forward to her ending.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I went into this thinking I would play at least 3/4 of the routes, started with the Zenda route, now I can't imagine doing another one. It was romantic and sweet to the point I would feel weird playing the others :LOL: Plus, she reminds me a bit of my ex who I was with for 7 years, that car scene being something I had planned for this year. So no, I'm definitely not crying

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I went into this thinking I would play at least 3/4 of the routes, started with the Zenda route, now I can't imagine doing another one. It was romantic and sweet to the point I would feel weird playing the others :LOL: Plus, she reminds me a bit of my ex who I was with for 7 years, that car scene being something I had planned for this year. So no, I'm definitely not crying
Nice! I was kinda the opposite. I played the other routes and then got to Val. Couldn't imagine playing any other route. Then went for Athena only. Ugliness and sadness ensued. Went back to the gaggle of beautiful girls and Val. I still need to play Zenda's route. Everyone says it is worth it.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Nice! I was kinda the opposite. I played the other routes and then got to Val. Couldn't imagine playing any other route. Then went for Athena only. Ugliness and sadness ensued. Went back to the gaggle of beautiful girls and Val. I still need to play Zenda's route. Everyone says it is worth it.
Zenda's route is definitely worth it, I'd say give it a try. I wanted to try Athena at one point, but I knew it was gonna be a rough time, didn't want to see Heidi hurting.

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I've liked all the routes, although after doing Athena solo I'm not interested in Heidi solo. But even after doing Zenda's route, I still feel like her opening pitch is so anathema to what the MC is currently going through that it makes more sense to say no, which she takes as "you're not worthy" and never speaks to you again.

I like her route, but not really a fan of HER, if that makes any sense.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Honestly, I've liked all the routes, although after doing Athena solo I'm not interested in Heidi solo. But even after doing Zenda's route, I still feel like her opening pitch is so anathema to what the MC is currently going through that it makes more sense to say no, which she takes as "you're not worthy" and never speaks to you again.

I can definitely see that, the beginning of her route is a bit strange. She doesn't come across that way as the game progresses tho, the development is more subtle than others but you can tell how much she truly cares. She never forces the MC into her way of living, she makes sure that he wants that too. Idk, maybe I just have a soft spot for her.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

I can definitely see that, the beginning of her route is a bit strange. She doesn't come across that way as the game progresses tho, the development is more subtle than others but you can tell how much she truly cares. She never forces the MC into her way of living, she makes sure that he wants that too. Idk, maybe I just have a soft spot for her.
Heidi's over-the-top "look at me" was off-putting at first. The very reason I went for Athena. But Heidi very quickly grew on me. She is an amazing woman. Athena though, just damn! Maybe it is the gamer in me. Her shyness. Love it when she gets embarrassed. And Val, I don't usually go for the milf in games, but she is the best.

If I were writing this story, I would hate to have to choose any one of the women for something bad to happen to. Stephen Kings says to "kill your darlings." There is no way I could write that with this particular cast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
We've heard the complaint enough times (even though I disagree with it; just because you play a game doesn't mean you know the terminology for it) that it's being changed for the final release.
I didn't mean the terminology but a MMO usually is a MMORPG.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes