Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I believe they have every ending covered.
Ok my bad because I didn't quite read this post and I thought that listed endings with numbers of renders were already all the planned endings but now I see that so far it's only 8 of the 11 planned endings.

Jun 6, 2021
Pretty sure I played this and wasn't too impressed with it. I could be wrong but to save some time and bandwidth is this the one where there is a teacher that is after girls in his class and you can set him up to blackmail him so he stops harrassing the class? I remember the Zenda girl as well but nothing specific.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Pretty sure I played this and wasn't too impressed with it. I could be wrong but to save some time and bandwidth is this the one where there is a teacher that is after girls in his class and you can set him up to blackmail him so he stops harrassing the class? I remember the Zenda girl as well but nothing specific.
Not even close. But there is a woman named Zenda. No teacher after girls, no blackmail, no harassment.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I don't know what game that is, but it absolutely is not this game.

Reactions: sava75

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So if I understand correctly there are no any plans for ending with Heidi and Athena throuple ?
The only endings I don't think are "covered" would be an ending with Mora and just one other girl, an ending with Athena and just Mora or Sadie, or any ending with Val or Zenda AND any other of the main LIs.

deep_toot

Mar 8, 2020
I'm on what I presume is the MASH path and Mora just asked to be exclusive, which followed with a scene where MC breaks up with Sadie. Where did I screw up along the way?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
ch5previewgun.png

Who is this, and who is he aiming at?
Still working on chapter 5. We currently have 2.5 endings left to create. These are the largest and arguably most important endings, so they're taking some time. Thank you all for your support and patience. We're in the home stretch now!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I wonder how the incest will work in the Steam version. I hope we'll be able to edit/define the relationships in-game. Speaking of, I hope the Steam release will be soon.
Steam doesn't care about incest. Even Sisterly Lust is on Steam, and it's even in the name.
Besides relationship between cousins is not considered incest pretty much everywhere.

Reactions: sava75

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Steam usually don't have any problems with incest.
Steam doesn't care about incest. Even Sisterly Lust is on Steam, and it's even in the name.
You'd be surprised. Bought some AVN's on Steam that require me to come here and download a patch to play with the incest intact (MILFS of Sunville, F.I.L.F, Dreams of Desire, My Pleasure)

I want to avoid buying those types of AVN's again. So, before I buy more games on there that have incest, I need to make sure the game gives you the options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uriel ☁

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I wonder how the incest will work in the Steam version. I hope we'll be able to edit/define the relationships in-game. Speaking of, I hope the Steam release will be soon.
Why waiting on Steam, if you can download the game here for free? :unsure:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
You'd be surprised. Bought some AVN's on Steam that require me to come here and download a patch to play with the incest intact (MILFS of Sunville, F.I.L.F, Dreams of Desire, My Pleasure)

I want to avoid buying those types of AVN's again. So, before I buy more games on there that have incest, I need to make sure the game gives you the options.
That's the developer not understanding Steam rules. Steam doesn't care about incest.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
That's the developer not understanding Steam rules. Steam doesn't care about incest.
It's really confusing. Half the games I own that have incest have the "define" option, some others don't need it, and then you have certain ones that require a patch.

I wish they would just stick to not needing to define shit. It would be a lot easier, and I wouldn't have to worry about "will this game need a patch?"

I guess if you play a game on here and you need to download an I-patch to play it fully, I should assume the Steam version would also need a patch. It's stupid.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
It's really confusing. Half the games I own that have incest have the "define" option, some others don't need it, and then you have certain ones that require a patch.

I wish they would just stick to not needing to define shit. It would be a lot easier, and I wouldn't have to worry about "will this game need a patch?"

I guess if you play a game on here and you need to download an I-patch to play it fully, I should assume the Steam version would also need a patch. It's stupid.
Yeah, rules suck, but rules are put there for a reason. :sleep:
According to google, a post states that Steam has specific rules on game content uploading.

"Multiple developers found their visual novels have been banned from Steam as Valve tackles erotic games that feature problematic or possibly illegal content, such as school settings or incest. "Dec 10, 2018

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes