Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Don´t let bother yourself by a senseless discussion - it´s a phantastic game and I´m counting the days until the release of the last chapter :p
I may be wrong, but I'm took that post to mean the existence of the cringe dab, not the current thread discussion ...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I may be wrong, but I'm took that post to mean the existence of the cringe dab, not the current thread discussion ...
Oh I see (didn´t note the attachement :oops:) - I´ve thought Arshvinstyle have meant the previous postings about "incest" and "roommate".
Sry for this misunderstanding.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Last update was December , Don't hold your breath
As we've stated, many, many times now, our patrons voted for us to release all 11 endings at once, instead of piecemeal. So it's taking a bit. We're finishing up the 9th ending, so it's just two more to complete and then we'll be releasing to Patreon.

So, yeah, don't literally hold your breath, but the release isn't as far out as you're making it sound.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
As we've stated, many, many times now, our patrons voted for us to release all 11 endings at once, instead of piecemeal. So it's taking a bit. We're finishing up the 9th ending, so it's just two more to complete and then we'll be releasing to Patreon.

So, yeah, don't literally hold your breath, but the release isn't as far out as you're making it sound.
It's on you and Slockie for having creat such a great game :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Don't take the bait............:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes