Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Has anyone got this somewhere else? Mixdrop is not a safe website according to my browser...it always happens. And I know the buy me a coffee thing is a thing, but I have been out of work for three years and can't afford to spend on anything not essential.
You could use Sancho's instead?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
how many hours of gameplay? And I heard he's going to give the final, right?
Depends entirely on how many girls you're with ... and how many paths you play. That said, I've never measured, but there's up to 11 different paths that can be played. Two of them are unique to themselves (Val and Zenda). Val's can cross into the other girls, but if you get on any of their paths it'll end cause Val to let you go (possibly after you give her a baby). Zenda pretty much cuts you off from the other LIs if you go with her.
The other four can be mixed and matched to some extent, and you can ditch (or be dumped by) them all and go solo. But the main thing is, other than Sadie, if you're not on their path, you pretty much loose most of their story content. So basically, the more girls you get with, whether in one playthrough or multiple playthroughs, the more content you get, and the more hours of gameplay.

Best guess (with absolutely no attempt to keep track) is between 4-10, depending.

And yes, the upcoming release is the final chapter.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Has anyone got this somewhere else? Mixdrop is not a safe website according to my browser...it always happens. And I know the buy me a coffee thing is a thing, but I have been out of work for three years and can't afford to spend on anything not essential.
Patreon is free, inside there's a zip file.
Sorry about the work, I was in the same position from 2018 to 2022, good luck in finding a good job.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Patreon is free, inside there's a zip file.
Sorry about the work, I was in the same position from 2018 to 2022, good luck in finding a good job.
thanks, I'm 61 in a couple of weeks and I think I'm going to give retirement a shot.
I'll check the Patreon.....normally these are pay places so I don't look, but I guess I should.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for answering, let me see if I understood if I choose to go out on the date with Zenda or Valeria, doesn't it hurt my relationship with Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora so much?
Choosing to date Zenda and/or Val will pretty much kill any chance with Heidi, Athena and Mora as their dates overlap.

Val is solo only. If you date anyone else you miss all her important dates and you won't be able to get on her route.

Zenda has a throuple route with one of her friends but, like Val, can't date anyone else.

Athena and Heidi are the easiest to get with, they are already together and they let you join in. You can also date Mora and Sadie while dating Heidi and Athena and they will eventually move in the house making the mini harem.

There are variations of the mini harem as well as a solo route for all 4 girls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can have a threesome with Maddie, but there's no ending with her. Maddie will be a main love interest in our next game.
I know Maddie is in the next game but there are a couple of scenes with her in this which more or less makes them a throuple until she's no longer involved.

With the way things went in the last threesome it seemed there will be at least one more before the curtains close, no?

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes