bossacross40

Mar 31, 2019
Hey!

Just downloaded this game wanted to try it out but I am constantly getting an error when trying to start the game, I will copypaste the traceback file in spoiler under, I apriciate any help! Thank you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Hey!

Just downloaded this game wanted to try it out but I am constantly getting an error when trying to start the game, I will copypaste the traceback file in spoiler under, I apriciate any help! Thank you!

Take another game's renpy folder and replace the renpy folder that installed with bare witness

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Take another game's renpy folder and replace the renpy folder that installed with bare witness
Not that I've ever actually had this problem, but you've thought about if this happens to steam customers, right? Or does it only happen to people who get the game here?

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
one question can't you date all the girls at the same time?
When you cancel Zenda's date, can you no longer go out with her or do you have another chance later?
Does this happen with other girls?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
one question can't you date all the girls at the same time?
When you cancel Zenda's date, can you no longer go out with her or do you have another chance later?
Does this happen with other girls?
As Drew Anderson mention, you can just get 4 of the 6 main love interests in the harem path. Both Zenda and Valeria are solo girls, but you can get a bit further with Val before she decides to leave.

Reactions: kratos1234

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
As Drew Anderson mention, you can just get 4 of the 6 main love interests in the harem path. Both Zenda and Valeria are solo girls, but you can get a bit further with Val before she decides to leave.
Thanks for answering, let me see if I understood if I choose to go out on the date with Zenda or Valeria, doesn't it hurt my relationship with Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora so much?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Thanks for answering, let me see if I understood if I choose to go out on the date with Zenda or Valeria, doesn't it hurt my relationship with Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora so much?
Haven't played this AVN for a while, but the only one that doesn't hurt THAT much the HAMS path is Val, but as I mentioned, she will eventually leave if you're trying to pursue the harem route, noticing you're not serious about her. With Zenda, I think it's either following her path or the other girls. I can be wrong about what I wrote since it's been quite a longtime as I wrote at the beginning.

Anyway, it's better not to try to follow a full harem route. This AVN wasn't designed as that.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Haven't played this AVN for a while, but the only one that doesn't hurt THAT much the HAMS path is Val, but as I mentioned, she will eventually leave if you're trying to pursue the harem route, noticing you're not serious about her. With Zenda, I think it's either following her path or the other girls. I can be wrong about what I wrote since it's been quite a longtime as I wrote at the beginning.

Anyway, it's better not to try to follow a full harem route. This AVN wasn't designed as that.
ok thanks then i will try what you say

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Choosing to go out with Zenda does reduce your chance to get with other girls. STAYING with Zenda (I believe) kills your chance to get with other girls, 'cause her path pretty much cock-blocks your chance of developing a strong relationship with anyone other than Sadie (who, as far as I can tell, is the only one with continuing content even if you turn her down). I may be wrong about this, of course. I tend to find my paths (with or without help) and stick to them.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Choosing to go out with Zenda does reduce your chance to get with other girls. STAYING with Zenda (I believe) kills your chance to get with other girls, 'cause her path pretty much cock-blocks your chance of developing a strong relationship with anyone other than Sadie (who, as far as I can tell, is the only one with continuing content even if you turn her down). I may be wrong about this, of course. I tend to find my paths (with or without help) and stick to them.
I was a victim of false advertising I thought all these girls were included in the harem
BWBanner.png
and that we would all live happily ever after :LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was a victim of false advertising I thought all these girls were included in the harem
View attachment 2892124
and that we would all live happily ever after :LOL:
It's only "false advertising" if you don't read the WHOLE advertisement ...
This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.
Until F95 officially updates the definitions, by the site's definition it is a harem game, but it's really a game with a polyamory (I think that's the right word?) segment, where you can enter a mutual relationship with up to four of the girls, but the two on the outside of that pic are different, and not part of the "harem".

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
It's only "false advertising" if you don't read the WHOLE advertisement ...

Until F95 officially updates the definitions, by the site's definition it is a harem game, but it's really a game with a polyamory (I think that's the right word?) segment, where you can enter a mutual relationship with up to four of the girls, but the two on the outside of that pic are different, and not part of the "harem".
I don't know how I didn't see that :unsure:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 1954823
Bare Witness [Ch. 4b] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Dev Note for Chapter 3: "Please restart from the beginning one last time. "

Download: - - ANDROID By cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Has anyone got this somewhere else? Mixdrop is not a safe website according to my browser...it always happens. And I know the buy me a coffee thing is a thing, but I have been out of work for three years and can't afford to spend on anything not essential.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes