JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well, he's knocking up several women without any job and just the high school degree with the age of 20(?), so why should he not getting married? His financial life is over anyway if he starts to pay for the kids, his wife, and side wifes. Even if he won in the lottery. If he ever breaks up with them or more realistic the girls breaks up with him, they'll get the money. So, yes, he could marry one of them. His life was over as he pleased Heidi's breeding kink. MC isn't really smart. When the kids are born, the sex life will decrease. He should have fun with his harem for some years before knocking them up. :LOL:
This is why Zenda is the only real choice. :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Uriel ☁

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, he's knocking up several women without any job and just the high school degree with the age of 20(?), so why should he not getting married? His financial life is over anyway if he starts to pay for the kids, his wife, and side wifes. Even if he won in the lottery. If he ever breaks up with them or more realistic the girls breaks up with him, they'll get the money. So, yes, he could marry one of them. His life was over as he pleased Heidi's breeding kink. MC isn't really smart. When the kids are born, the sex life will decrease. He should have fun with his harem for some years before knocking them up. :LOL:
I mean ... you CAN say no ...

• Sad
Reactions: ciberma7865

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I mean ... you CAN say no ...
He still have to pay the alimony for the kids. Knocking them up wasn't smart thinking. He should have wait until he made his degree and got a job. But chosing the Al Bundy way of life isn't bad either. For everybody who sees him.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
He still have to pay the alimony for the kids. Knocking them up wasn't smart thinking. He should have wait until he made his degree and got a job. But chosing the Al Bundy way of life isn't bad either. For everybody who sees him.
He also gets life insurance money from his pops which he'll use to invest in crypto, and will ultimately lose everything (like myself) and become a dead beat father

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
He also gets life insurance money from his pops which he'll use to invest in crypto, and will ultimately lose everything (like myself) and become a dead beat father
So a life in a trailer, with four sister wives and a bunch of kids by each.
At least he'll have found love.

Reactions: moondrake

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
7v9ri4.jpg

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Does anyone know a list of the songs in Bare Witness? i really love some of the songs in-game and want to put it on my playlist

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
His dad was killed when in the witness protection. so i guess there's a big compensation for that? or maybe inheritence :D

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Damn bro.. i want to think that what you're saying is just playin,but i remember you are the dev of the game, now im scared :D

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Will the MASH pregnant ending result at MC being kicked out and his wives took all his money for their kids support, and MC keep drinking and lying at street, and regret having kids so soon ? :ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish:

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes