Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She joins? How do I reach that path. I thought ASH was the most harem-esque you could achieve in the game
Nah, you can get the 4 of them. It's pretty simple really, just follow Mora's route and the other 3 girls then eventually Mora moves in with you then Sadie follows and you have yourself the mini harem.

Reactions: turbojoe

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Out of curiosity, how much will it cost on Steam?
The completed game will be $12.99 on Steam and Itch.io. We'll be bumping up the tier to acquire it on Patreon to our Silver tier ($10), though Bronze ($5) will get new releases for our next game, Heaven's Door (which will see an early-access Steam release, though updates there will be two weeks after our patrons get it).

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
The completed game will be $12.99 on Steam and Itch.io. We'll be bumping up the tier to acquire it on Patreon to our Silver tier ($10), though Bronze ($5) will get new releases for our next game, Heaven's Door (which will see an early-access Steam release, though updates there will be two weeks after our patrons get it).
thanks, i added in my wishlist
I liked the game, you approach this visual novel with a lot of maturity when it comes to open and multiple relationships with romance and authenticity, it's not just any harem game of perverts
I loved the character Heidi♥, she is the "maestro" of my final foursome

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Storm ⛈ About Heaven's Door on Steam. will it be similar to Chasing Sunsets where, one buys it once and gets the future updates free afterwards?
Storm is all about that money so not only do you have to pay for every single update, you also need to fork out for bug fixes.

Also expect a charge every time you install, boot up and shut down the game.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Storm ⛈ About Heaven's Door on Steam. will it be similar to Chasing Sunsets where, one buys it once and gets the future updates free afterwards?
While I really like Avaron's idea, I'm not yet to EA levels of greed. So yes, once you've purchased the game it will include all future updates. This is true for purchases of Heaven's Door (or Bare Witness, for that matter) on Itch.io as well.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Howdy ya'll,
Been a bit since we gave you some numbers so figured now is a good a time as ever.

Images - 5,700
Animations - 236
Endings finished - 10.3/11

Storm is just now wrapping up the HAM ending so I'll be working on that in the meantime. I'm having a lot of fun making it so we hope you enjoy it as well. Anyway, I'm going a little slower then I'd like to so I'm gonna try and kick it into gear and power through the remaining endings.

Love ya'll,
Slock

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It's actually more like 22 endings since nearly all of them have the pregnancy variant.
Don't forget the leukemia variant! In fact, the game was originally titled 'Everyone Gets Leukemia In The End', but it didn't test well with focus groups conducted with protesters outside Planned Parenthood so they went with pregnancy variants instead.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes