Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I started playing this again to have another path for when the next update does hit I never did any solo paths was thinking playing a throuple route for Heidi and Athena. However I was wondering is the solo paths for Athena and Heidi worth it cause of what happens . I actually never played those paths but last time before I moved on to another game I used skip and skimmed through so I know about the sad part but was wondering do you guys think the sad part is worth it for the solo path with those girls.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I started playing this again to have another path for when the next update does hit I never did any solo paths was thinking playing a throuple route for Heidi and Athena. However I was wondering is the solo paths for Athena and Heidi worth it cause of what happens . I actually never played those paths but last time before I moved on to another game I used skip and skimmed through so I know about the sad part but was wondering do you guys think the sad part is worth it for the solo path with those girls.
All I can tell you is, I have my saves for most of the solo paths, including Athena, and I'm going to play it to the end, since I already got past the bad part, but I'm not doing Heidi ('cause I don't want to see Athena go through that) ... at least not until I see all the endings I've prepped.

EDIT: Oh, and a save for my canon MASH ending of course ...

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
All I can tell you is, I have my saves for most of the solo paths, including Athena, and I'm going to play it to the end, since I already got past the bad part, but I'm not doing Heidi ('cause I don't want to see Athena go through that) ... at least not until I see all the endings I've prepped.

EDIT: Oh, and a save for my canon MASH ending of course ...
I also felt sad on the Solo Heidi route, no ammount of her cheerfulness can compensate for that sad look in Athena's face as she leaves.

But i did it for completionist purposes, and for science!!

Fuck science and completionism...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
should I download this now or should I just wait for the final release?
Depends if you got other games you want to play. I was a bit bored and couldn't decide on my next AVN so I did a replay of this to have a path I didn't have yet for the final update. Id say if you do play go for the harem route since it does feel a bit unique compared to other harem games I've played. Plus feels like it's intended to play as a harem there were times when I was doing my solo path and ended back on the harem route accidental just by being nice so I had to reload. Then maybe if you like it enough go for a solo path when the update is out.

If you want my honest opinion about this game. I find all the characters enjoyable but everything else is just average. worst thing about the game for me is the story. It has a decent premise but focuses more on the relationship and seeing how I heard the next update is the last one is a bit a bummer to me as it seems the story about to pick up and get good.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That has nothing to do with her decision to lose weight.

Nor did she need to lose it to fuck him.
LOL too bad you deleted the other post, LOL, I had a really good laugh with it. Ooops wifey looking at me like I'm nuts now... hehehehehe

Damn Ava, it will be a few days before I can go to the bathroom and not laugh. LOL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Finally someone gets it. None of us have sex so we can't relate to mc having sex, but we all go to the bathroom so it makes mc super duper relatable.
If I try to piss standing up it never ends well.

LOL too bad you deleted the other post, LOL, I had a really good laugh with it. Ooops wifey looking at me like I'm nuts now... hehehehehe

Damn Ava, it will be a few days before I can go to the bathroom and not laugh. LOL
Only deleted it because I didn't want to double post and couldn't be bothered editing my other one. You posted now so I can slap it back on :p

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If I try to piss standing up it never ends well.

Only deleted it because I didn't want to double post and couldn't be bothered editing my other one. You posted now so I can slap it back on :p
Glad to be of help... Still hilarious the 2nd time around. :D

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes