BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
It's actually more like 22 endings since nearly all of them have the pregnancy variant.
Don't forget the leukemia variant! In fact, the game was originally titled 'Everyone Gets Leukemia In The End', but it didn't test well with focus groups conducted with protesters outside Planned Parenthood so they went with pregnancy variants instead.

ChicagoOriginal

Sep 27, 2022
The completed game will be $12.99 on Steam and Itch.io. We'll be bumping up the tier to acquire it on Patreon to our Silver tier ($10), though Bronze ($5) will get new releases for our next game, Heaven's Door (which will see an early-access Steam release, though updates there will be two weeks after our patrons get it).
I am really loving Bare Witness. Being a native of Chicago, it's nice to finally see a game where the MC shares my hometown. I do have one minor nitpick about the game. I would love to see some nice bush on the women. Granted, Val has her little landing strip, but the fuzzy triangle is making a comeback, so maybe Mora, Heidi or Athena should let theirs grow. I'm only at the point of the MC coming clean to the roommates about his past, so maybe there'll be some bush in the future.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I am really loving Bare Witness. Being a native of Chicago, it's nice to finally see a game where the MC shares my hometown. I do have one minor nitpick about the game. I would love to see some nice bush on the women. Granted, Val has her little landing strip, but the fuzzy triangle is making a comeback, so maybe Mora, Heidi or Athena should let theirs grow. I'm only at the point of the MC coming clean to the roommates about his past, so maybe there'll be some bush in the future.
Yeah, Slockie has a type when it comes to pussies/bushes, and he thinks everyone should share that particular predilection. I've convinced him that people do like other things, so next game there will be a little more diversity when it comes to the LI's pubic regions. Can't really change much at this point for BW, though.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, Slockie has a type when it comes to pussies/bushes, and he thinks everyone should share that particular predilection. I've convinced him that people do like other things, so next game there will be a little more diversity when it comes to the LI's pubic regions. Can't really change much at this point for BW, though.
I totally agree, especially on our gingerhead :p

Btw I´m very happy that we have some squirters here :love:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This is why it's called "Bare Witness" and not "Tastefully Trimmed and Coiffed Witness". :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
While I agree with the above sentiment, My plan is to savor the endings one at a time, and to take a relaxing break of indeterminate length between each one.

Not that I expect to succeed at this plan, but ...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I only plan to play Mona solo and maybe MASH ending and potentially Athena / Hedi Throuple then wait a bit before I do something like Athena / heidi solo which is gonna suck to play a save to see that one scene again

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Heyo,
Storm and I talked about potentially giving Athena a new hair color either in the HAM or MASH ending, so here are a couple of options. Please note, if you don't like any of them please feel free to vote to keep her hair the same color as it's been the entire game so far.

The options are as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's public, you can all vote.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Heyo,
Storm and I talked about potentially giving Athena a new hair color either in the HAM or MASH ending, so here are a couple of options. Please note, if you don't like any of them please feel free to vote to keep her hair the same color as it's been the entire game so far.

The options are as follows:

It's public, you can all vote.
Why changeing what was perfect so far???o_O

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not generally a fan of black hair but for that specific lovely girl I can't think of a better color than her natural 'cause her hair matches her blue eyes perfectly

Reactions: turbojoe
4.40 star(s) 222 Votes