Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm sorry but not to be rude why don't you check the link to yourself sir?but thanks for trying to help.
Dude, you're the rude one. You're too lazy to use the search engine. turbojoe helps you and does your job, gives you the link, and instead of reading there you ask another dumb question. Sorry for being open in my words with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: turbojoe

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
Dude, you're the rude one. You're too lazy to use the search engine. turbojoe helps you and does your job, gives you the link, and instead of reading there you ask another dumb question. Sorry for being open in my words with you.
Oh no you misjudge me sir I'm asking for a compressed version but he gives me an android port,go ahead sir check the link he gave me.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hey all! Storm here.

I've completed the HAM ending. All that's left is MASH, and then the writing is pretty much done (though we'll be expanding a little bit on Athena's ending, as we came up with more for it that we wanted to include). So I'd say we're sitting about 92% complete with the script. Slockie is just behind me on posing and lighting images, though it'll take some time for his computer to get them all rendered. That's really the only thing that'll slow us down at this point. Likely the rendering alone will take another month all on its own, so there's still some time until the final chapter is released.

The good news is, we've got translators working on the game, with the plan being to have at least the first four chapters translated into Spanish, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese when we release to you all, and all chapters translated prior to our Steam release. We may add more languages to the list after we've published to Steam, but for now those five are the focus. If there's a language you'd like to see added, let us know in the comments. If there's enough support for it, we'll see about bringing a translator on board for it.

Thanks again, to all of you, for your support. We're working on this literally every day, in the hopes of getting it to you as soon as humanly possible. It sometimes feels like the potential release date keeps getting pushed back, but we're finally at the point that Slockie and I can really start discussing the potential for us to actually choose a date and announce it.

That's it! I hope you're all doing well. If you haven't yet, stop in to our Discord and say hello. We'd love to have you all there. In the meantime, take care of yourselves, and keep an ear open for that release date announcement.

Storm

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019

Hey all! Storm here.

I've completed the HAM ending. All that's left is MASH, and then the writing is pretty much done (though we'll be expanding a little bit on Athena's ending, as we came up with more for it that we wanted to include). So I'd say we're sitting about 92% complete with the script. Slockie is just behind me on posing and lighting images, though it'll take some time for his computer to get them all rendered. That's really the only thing that'll slow us down at this point. Likely the rendering alone will take another month all on its own, so there's still some time until the final chapter is released.

The good news is, we've got translators working on the game, with the plan being to have at least the first four chapters translated into Spanish, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese when we release to you all, and all chapters translated prior to our Steam release. We may add more languages to the list after we've published to Steam, but for now those five are the focus. If there's a language you'd like to see added, let us know in the comments. If there's enough support for it, we'll see about bringing a translator on board for it.

Thanks again, to all of you, for your support. We're working on this literally every day, in the hopes of getting it to you as soon as humanly possible. It sometimes feels like the potential release date keeps getting pushed back, but we're finally at the point that Slockie and I can really start discussing the potential for us to actually choose a date and announce it.

That's it! I hope you're all doing well. If you haven't yet, stop in to our Discord and say hello. We'd love to have you all there. In the meantime, take care of yourselves, and keep an ear open for that release date announcement.

Storm
aaaaa.jpg

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Hey all! Storm here.

Storm
Please translate to ancient Aramaic for the pious MC playthrough (resist all temptation, focus on carpentry instead).

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes