HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i don't know where i landed here, while browsing this forum.
but last update over 1 year ago and still active in development.
yet it seem to be no milking game or whatsoever by reading the comments.
how fucking big are the updates of this game?

by reading dev logs here their next game will be "heaven's door".
Is it known if that contains incest content or not?
Doing the 11 endings takes a lot of time, it'll get released as soon as SlockieStorm™ are finished.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hey all! Storm here.

Got started on the writing for the final of our 11 endings shortly after sending Slockie the script for the previous ending. Then the PSU I needed to install the 3090 that Slockie generously gave me finally arrived, so I figured I'd take a day and get that done.

That might have been a mistake.

At some point in the transferring of everything to the new case and installing the new components, I managed to kill my mobo and CPU. /sigh

So, I bit the bullet, dipped into emergency funds, and ordered replacements for both. But between the initial day I planned to rebuild my rig, today's attempt to narrow down the problem, and the next two days until the replacement parts arrive, it's half a week I won't be able to write.

I'm hoping Slockie is distracted enough with the final sex scene of the previous ending to keep him busy for a bit longer, but if not we're looking at a slight delay on my end. However, soon as the parts arrive I'll be installing them and keeping my fingers crossed that I don't screw up anything else.

Anyhow, that's where I'm at now. Work is still progressing, but if this small bump in the road manages to slow us down I apologize and hope you to make up the time with some dedicated writing later this week.

Hope you all are well, and thank you for being here! We could do this without you, but man that would suck. So we appreciate your support, and hope to make this all worth the wait soon.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018

Hey all! Storm here.

Got started on the writing for the final of our 11 endings shortly after sending Slockie the script for the previous ending. Then the PSU I needed to install the 3090 that Slockie generously gave me finally arrived, so I figured I'd take a day and get that done.

That might have been a mistake.

At some point in the transferring of everything to the new case and installing the new components, I managed to kill my mobo and CPU. /sigh

So, I bit the bullet, dipped into emergency funds, and ordered replacements for both. But between the initial day I planned to rebuild my rig, today's attempt to narrow down the problem, and the next two days until the replacement parts arrive, it's half a week I won't be able to write.

I'm hoping Slockie is distracted enough with the final sex scene of the previous ending to keep him busy for a bit longer, but if not we're looking at a slight delay on my end. However, soon as the parts arrive I'll be installing them and keeping my fingers crossed that I don't screw up anything else.

Anyhow, that's where I'm at now. Work is still progressing, but if this small bump in the road manages to slow us down I apologize and hope you to make up the time with some dedicated writing later this week.

Hope you all are well, and thank you for being here! We could do this without you, but man that would suck. So we appreciate your support, and hope to make this all worth the wait soon.
So close to Black Friday sales, yet so far :cry:

I understand the frustation, when i build a pc even if I daily do things as usual can't never be sure at 100% that the machine will start without fuck up some components or get misterious errors. Hope you get your replacements as fast as you can with top-notch quality like this game

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Hello Slockie I think i found a bug in the 0.4 version where if you choose to leave the dancing competition like a pussy at the end of the scene with Athena and Heidi bringing you in a bar you are teleported again in the section of chapter 3 where you listen for the last time the message from your dad before deleting it. From that point you can re-run the game 'till the competition scene where you can choose again to run away and begin the same loop.

Dunno if you were already aware of this bug and if you do I apologize in advance. I have the sanchomode installed but nothing else

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello Slockie I think i found a bug in the 0.4 version where if you choose to leave the dancing competition like a pussy at the end of the scene with Athena and Heidi bringing you in a bar you are teleported again in the section of chapter 3 where you listen for the last time the message from your dad before deleting it. From that point you can re-run the game 'till the competition scene where you can choose again to run away and begin the same loop.

Dunno if you were already aware of this bug and if you do I apologize in advance. I have the sanchomode installed but nothing else
Surprised you found that bug, since apparently doing so makes you "a pussy". :oops: J/k.

Toni891

Jul 13, 2018
Isn't storm focus is on writing what does he needs a powerful rig for? Is it gonna be something like remote rendering assistance or his writing program system requirement has just increased that high.
I use my PC for work and for playing hence I have powerful hardware. One doesn't exclude the other.

But.. breaking Mobo and CPU while changing the PSU is really bad luck, I can't even imagine how... The plugs are quite straight forward, modern motherboards and CPUs are actually secured against most common mistakes. Fingers crossed for the future!

Reactions: DragonsFear

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I use my PC for work and for playing hence I have powerful hardware. One doesn't exclude the other.

But.. breaking Mobo and CPU while changing the PSU is really bad luck, I can't even imagine how... The plugs are quite straight forward, modern motherboards and CPUs are actually secured against most common mistakes. Fingers crossed for the future!
Maybe . . . they dropped the PSU on the mobo where the CPU connects? Power units are fairly heavy and could easily smash something else. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017

Could be a electrostatic discharge, over-voltage, or the new PSU is faulty, perhaps

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes