Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Perhaps planning to do another game (heavens door) without even completing your existing project, did have an impact on the development more than the slockie and storm would dare to admit. 1 year and the current estimate for the release date is what it was like 5 months ago "soon".
Bro we havent even made the characters for next game. pipe down weirdo

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
pussy paths ? :unsure:
i wouldn't agree with him if i was you :LOL:
I feel sorry for you and your clearly confused vision of the world, but I don't identify myself with every character I create. So I can freely choose to explore all the choices like a puppetmaster and don't feel ashamed from stories that I didn't create. Get a life

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I feel sorry for you and your clearly confused vision of the world, but I don't identify myself with every character I create. So I can freely choose to explore all the choices like a puppetmaster and don't feel ashamed from stories that I didn't create. Get a life
yeah i agree .. but then i'm old as fuck ... so i have an excuse :LOL:

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
Could be a electrostatic discharge, over-voltage, or the new PSU is faulty, perhaps
unless its a very cheap PSU (which in that case i would say own damn fault) no its close to impossible
PSU's made in the last 10 years have so many securety parts to prevent it that its easyer to distroy a mobo by trowing it in distilled water than it getting fried by a PSU, unless like said you use a cheap model

Last edited:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
For those wondering, I managed to damage the connections between CPU and mobo when reassembling everything in the new chassis. It was late, I was tired, and I should have waited until the next morning but I was getting impatient. I don't have the steadiest of hands even on my best days, but after two hours of disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling they were already shaking pretty bad.

Getting old sucks, folks. I'd recommend you avoid it, but it's generally better than the alternative.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For those wondering, I managed to damage the connections between CPU and mobo when reassembling everything in the new chassis. It was late, I was tired, and I should have waited until the next morning but I was getting impatient. I don't have the steadiest of hands even on my best days, but after two hours of disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling they were already shaking pretty bad.

Getting old sucks, folks. I'd recommend you avoid it, but it's generally better than the alternative.
i heard that .. at 62 i know exactly what you mean (y)

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
unless its a very cheap PSU (which in that case i would say own damn fault) no its close to impossible
PSU's made in the last 10 years have so many securety parts to prevent it that its easyer to distroy a mobo by trowing it in distilled water than it getting fried by a PSU, unless like said you use a cheap model
No PSU is saving you from wiring faults. If the house wiring says it's time for a cookout, it's BBQ day.

SOURCE: being poor enough to have such bad wiring in my rented rm, that it blew the on/off rocker switches on at least 3 fault-protection surge strips (they won't stay on) killed a $150 APC UPS (it actually DRAINS the battery when plugged in, now, fault F02), and recently may have killed the board of my older PC (MB power LED flashes instead of stays solid, and no POST, w/multiple PSUs). The PC might have been a bug crawling into something, tho. Hard to tell in this place.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
1 year and still nothing?? damn i lovedf this game but seems i will not see the end

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
1 year and still nothing?? damn i lovedf this game but seems i will not see the end
well i think he has a big point..1 year and no updates and you are spending time planning next game?? same story here...we all seen this befor for other devs sadly
Because unlike some other games....they are completing all paths for the last update. So pick your poison...all paths...long wait...or update per path and piss off all the poeple not on a particular girl?

Edit: Stop whining.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes