Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I've noticed a lot of characters having bleached assholes in many AVN's. bl7.png
What's the deal with that? Some kind of weird thing with how Daz handles buttholes or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
These background characters crack me up. I´ve noticed a "pattern" with the female background characters and it´s hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's Aurora. She'll be a main LI in our next game.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Storm ⛈ will Heaven's Door be set in the same universe as Bare Witness? is it a direct or indirect sequel/prequel? will we see character s from Bare Witness in cameos on Heaven's Door?

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Storm ⛈ will Heaven's Door be set in the same universe as Bare Witness? is it a direct or indirect sequel/prequel? will we see character s from Bare Witness in cameos on Heaven's Door?
It's an alternate reality, as will be any future games. So while you might see characters from Bare Witness in Heaven's Door, they won't be exactly the same character. Nicole and Maddie, for instance, are both side girls in BW but full love interests HD, but are different versions of the same character.

Our studio name isn't just cool-sounding. ;)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Storm ⛈
One question the total number of routes or endings are 11, for each ending or routes there is a certain number of how many images there will be, for example the game has a total of 12.5 thousand images, of this 12.5 thousand each ending or routes will have 1,136 images, There will be the same number of images or the number of images for each route or ending will be completely different.

Sorry if you didn't understand my question, with this current number of images I'm unsure of how much content each route will have :unsure:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Storm ⛈
One question the total number of routes or endings are 11, for each ending or routes there is a certain number of how many images there will be, for example the game has a total of 12.5 thousand images, of this 12.5 thousand each ending or routes will have 1,136 images, There will be the same number of images or the number of images for each route or ending will be completely different.

Sorry if you didn't understand my question, with this current number of images I'm unsure of how much content each route will have :unsure:
Depends on the ending. Some of the poly endings are a little heftier, but so are some of the solo endings, especially for girls who are either not in a poly ending or are in just a couple.

We decided to focus on wrapping up the story in a way that felt right to a particular path, rather than try to meet a quota for each of the girls. Though, honestly, I think Slock would be perfectly content to keep making montages for the next few months. He's always got new ideas for peeks into the lives of the characters, so it becomes a matter of distracting him with more script so he can move on to the next part/ending.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Depends on the ending. Some of the poly endings are a little heftier, but so are some of the solo endings, especially for girls who are either not in a poly ending or are in just a couple.

We decided to focus on wrapping up the story in a way that felt right to a particular path, rather than try to meet a quota for each of the girls. Though, honestly, I think Slock would be perfectly content to keep making montages for the next few months. He's always got new ideas for peeks into the lives of the characters, so it becomes a matter of distracting him with more script so he can move on to the next part/ending.
Could always turn those into epilogue material, or shorts after the game is done ... ???
please-sir.gif

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Using the power of my Witness Protection Magic, I turned Sadie into MC's sister instead of his cousin, lol.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes