HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
These are not fan arts..these are the renders by slockie AW Dev.. and if you are not intrested to see you are free to leave (y)before commenting reassure yourself if you don't know anything..
I think his post was sarcastic, that your (as he thought they where) renders are to hot to handle ;)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The script is currently at about 96%, and Slockie is breathing down my neck with the renders, so we're on good pace. I'm hoping for a Patreon release before New Year's, but that mostly depends on how fast Slockie's rig can churn out renders. There's a significant backlog of them that it's working through now, so that hope may be in vain. We'll announce a Patreon release date as soon as we're absolutely confident we can hit it.

Steam release won't be for 2-4 weeks after Patreon. We need time to do some clean-up, get translations finished, etc. before that occurs, but we'll announce that when it's locked in as well.
Thanks

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
The script is currently at about 96%, and Slockie is breathing down my neck with the renders, so we're on good pace. I'm hoping for a Patreon release before New Year's, but that mostly depends on how fast Slockie's rig can churn out renders. There's a significant backlog of them that it's working through now, so that hope may be in vain. We'll announce a Patreon release date as soon as we're absolutely confident we can hit it.

Steam release won't be for 2-4 weeks after Patreon. We need time to do some clean-up, get translations finished, etc. before that occurs, but we'll announce that when it's locked in as well.
Won’t even be close to new years, smh. I have at least another month of posing at the very least then at least a month of constant rendering on the 4090

So pretty much ignore everything storm said. Steam release won’t be for a while after as I have to remake ch1, add achievements, clean everything g up, fix random images. So literally everything storm said just pretend he didn’t say smh

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019

Won’t even be close to new years, smh. I have at least another month of posing at the very least then at least a month of constant rendering on the 4090

So pretty much ignore everything storm said. Steam release won’t be for a while after as I have to remake ch1, add achievements, clean everything g up, fix random images. So literally everything storm said just pretend he didn’t say smh
544165.jpg

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
id love nothing more for it to be done by new years but its quite physically impossible due to hardware limitations. I still have an entire ending to pose and about 750 images/animations to render from previous endings. If I were to stop everything and just started rendering those 750 images/animations 24/7, that alone would at least take a month. I need like a 9090 at this point

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
id love nothing more for it to be done by new years but its quite physically impossible due to hardware limitations. I still have an entire ending to pose and about 750 images/animations to render from previous endings. If I were to stop everything and just started rendering those 750 images/animations 24/7, that alone would at least take a month. I need like a 9090 at this point
No worry , for an AVN as good as Bare Witness is everyone knows it's worth all the time it takes.

Aug 26, 2018
Does Athena and Heidi have proper solo paths where they don't go for each other but are exclusive with the MC? They're the only girls I haven't focused on yet.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does Athena and Heidi have proper solo paths where they don't go for each other but are exclusive with the MC? They're the only girls I haven't focused on yet.
Yes, but keep in mind they are already in a relationship with each other before meet MC. So, what you will eventually do is make them break up. And this break up won't be easy for them.

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: shitass1001

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
that's unfortunate, but just for curiosity's sake, can you share your pc specs with us?

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes