Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You'd be the first pope, ever, to hold that opinion. ;)
nah im the same way solo or nothing well 90% of the time there are exceptions when it comes to throuple routes like if I cant decide who I like best. But generally i'm not a fan of threesomes tho I will this play all styles and paths just to see content after my main saves.

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
So Storm said their next AVN Heaven's Door, will be set in an alternate universe and while we may see characters from Bare Witness in it, they won't be the exact same person as we know.

All im hoping for is a natural blonde Athena and natural brunette Heidi to appear.

Plz Storm ⛈ add this to the list.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thread went up in April, 2021; three major updates between then and December, 2022 - so, just over 6 months between. The final is taking as long as it is because this is the final chapter and they're writing 11 (if I recall correctly) different endings with different LIs and groupings of LIs.
Actually it wasnt "December, 2022" yet "October, 2002". The former was just minor/bugfix update (labelled as 4b).
So, just bellow 6 months (on average) between updates till this latest one/beast.

Damn..I probably didnt have to remember this - it makes waiting time for the latest update even longer/harder:HideThePain:
Hopefully they will manage to release it this year, fingers crossed.
If not, well, it is what it is - there is (still) always next year:BootyTime:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Mora just said she's glad Athena's fetish is weirder their her own. What is Mora's fetish? Did I miss something?

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I hope turning Val down doesn't kill MC at the end.
From a meta perspective, that'd be a horrible design... Since you need to be on her path exclusively; otherwise she takes the back seat... That would translate to there being only one viable path through the game. :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes