RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Initial post says this hasn't been updated since it was first uploaded to the forum a year ago, but the change log has a few different version. Is this game slow to update, or does the "Thread Updated" just not get updated alongside it?

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Initial post says this hasn't been updated since it was first uploaded to the forum a year ago, but the change log has a few different version. Is this game slow to update, or does the "Thread Updated" just not get updated alongside it?
Cant say but if you never played this I think the next update is the final one. So that be a good time to pick this up think dev said something like around xmas or early next year I forgot.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Cant say but if you never played this I think the next update is the final one. So that be a good time to pick this up think dev said something like around xmas or early next year I forgot.
Naah, the dev said, it won't even be close to new year, he has at least another month to render etc.

RandoCard3
The Op is from April '21. From there on, different Versions (Chapters) got released until the latest one 0.4b in december '22. The next release will be the final one, The Dev's actually working on all Story-/plot Endings to deliver a complete experience.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Thread went up in April, 2021; three major updates between then and December, 2022 - so, just over 6 months between. The final is taking as long as it is because this is the final chapter and they're writing 11 (if I recall correctly) different endings with different LIs and groupings of LIs.

Search the thread for postings by Storm an Slockie and they'll give their reasons, but I think it boils down to them wanting to have all the endings released at once instead of doing something like breaking them into an "all singles" release then an "all multis" release or somesuch, and they're giving thought out endings, unlike in some VNs that leave you wondering what just happened. Posts on the previous page (assuming you are using the default settings) suggest mid-to-late Q1-24 - lots of renders yet to do to get everything buttoned up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir_Jizzalot

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for the responses, guys. I'll probably play what's available now. If I like it, then I'll have time to have multiple saves ready for the finale.

Aug 26, 2018
Yes, but keep in mind they are already in a relationship with each other before meet MC. So, what you will eventually do is make them break up. And this break up won't be easy for them.
What?! I thought they were in a friends with benefits sort of situation, not an actual relationship. I'll stay away then, damn.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
What?! I thought they were in a friends with benefits sort of situation, not an actual relationship. I'll stay away then, damn.
yeah it's really weird they say they aren't in one but kind of are at the same time. Hell I recall having to restart my Solo Mona run because just being nice to Athena put me in a relationship with her somehow at one point. Where I had no indication they were in one. Since they never really had a talk prior about being in one and you cant really choose to be in or not you just are if you are too nice lol. Not sure how it is with other solo paths but yeah relationships in this one feels weird at times on some paths where the game says you are in one despite it not feeling like you are in one or just a FWB one at best.

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI
Aug 26, 2018
yeah it's really weird they say they aren't in one but kind of are at the same time. Hell I recall having to restart my Solo Mona run because just being nice to Athena put me in a relationship with her somehow at one point. Where I had no indication they were in one. Since they never really had a talk prior about being in one and you cant really choose to be in or not you just are if you are too nice lol. Not sure how it is with other solo paths but yeah relationships in this one feels weird at times on some paths where the game says you are in one despite it not feeling like you are in one or just a FWB one at best.
Yeah, I had that happen to me too! I thought it was related to the walkthrough mod I'm using but apparently not, it's really weird that the game puts you in a relationship with them just because you're nice to them. Ruined my solo runs more than once and I was absolutely confused every time as to why.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the responses, guys. I'll probably play what's available now. If I like it, then I'll have time to have multiple saves ready for the finale.
I guess til you´ve played all possible 11 pathes the final chapter rounds the corner ;)

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes