jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

"To new beginnings."

Ayo,

Wanna give a small little update for ya'll.

Words - Over 70,000
Renders - 6,370
Animations - 255

Progress is going smoothly, just working on the final ending. I'm probably 1/3rd or 1/4th of the way done with the MASH ending and I love how it's turning out. We'll continue to keep ya'll updated as we approach the finish line.

Love ya'll,
Slock

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
So Storm said their next AVN Heaven's Door, will be set in an alternate universe and while we may see characters from Bare Witness in it, they won't be the exact same person as we know.

All im hoping for is a natural blonde Athena and natural brunette Heidi to appear.

Plz Storm ⛈ add this to the list.
Translation: Hey, we've already created these assets and you can bet damn sure we're going to get more use out of them. ;)

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Maybe This is NOT a traditional Harem game but only thanks to Harem tag i was able to discover this game. Looks really good. Only by looking on screenshots and reading this thread a bit i already learned all girls names. Wishlisted on Steam and waiting for a full release.

Last edited:

fedegrox

Feb 12, 2022
This is NOT a traditional Harem game but only thanks to Harem tag i was able to discover this game. Looks really good. Only by looking on screenshots and reading this thread a bit i already learned all girls names. Wishlisted on Steam and waiting for a full release.

I dont agree with that since you end up with all the girls pretty easily

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Don't know if it's still like that, or if there was some change, but I think at least 1 of the girls (the redhead, I think she is like a driver if I'm not thinking about another VN) asks you for a exclusive relationship at some point, and if you're on others paths she ends it and walks away, since it was long ago, maybe after that she comes back and I didn't play that part, waiting for the full release before I play again.

Probably with not "traditional harem" he meant that at some point, you have to decide which of the girls you want to go for, not just have all of them as a full harem happy ending (at least that's my take on it, will know when the full release happens).

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Don't know if it's still like that, or if there was some change, but I think at least 1 of the girls (the redhead, I think she is like a driver if I'm not thinking about another VN) asks you for a exclusive relationship at some point, and if you're on others paths she ends it and walks away, since it was long ago, maybe after that she comes back and I didn't play that part, waiting for the full release before I play again.

Probably with not "traditional harem" he meant that at some point, you have to decide which of the girls you want to go for, not just have all of them as a full harem happy ending (at least that's my take on it, will know when the full release happens).
The only fully exclusive paths are Zenda and Val. The others you can mix in various combinations (more polyamorous than harem) or do exclusives with. You can have Mora in the group or solo.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Considering Zenda and Valeria are exclusive paths and can't be part of the mini harem I have doubts about your comment.

Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora have always been able to get in the mini harem. That's never changed.

If Mora is leaving in your game it's something you've done wrong,

"To new beginnings."

Ayo,

Wanna give a small little update for ya'll.

Words - Over 70,000
Renders - 6,370
Animations - 255

Progress is going smoothly, just working on the final ending. I'm probably 1/3rd or 1/4th of the way done with the MASH ending and I love how it's turning out. We'll continue to keep ya'll updated as we approach the finish line.

Love ya'll,
Slock
The MASH ending is all 4 girls and that's the ending the devs are working on now so nothing has ever changed with them.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Considering Zenda and Valeria are exclusive paths and can't be part of the mini harem I have doubts about your comment.

Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora have always been able to get in the mini harem. That's never changed.

If Mora is leaving in your game it's something you've done wrong,

The MASH ending is all 4 girls and that's the ending the devs are working on now so nothing has ever changed with them.
I was bored a few days ago and for the first time I played a couple solo routes instead of the usual MASH playthrough, and man, the scenes where Athena/Heidi decide to move out, those were really sad. I'll check out the different endings but for me the canon is the harem one (or solo Val). Don't like Zenda too much, played it once.

Reactions: Quetzzz

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I was bored a few days ago and for the first time I played a couple solo routes instead of the usual MASH playthrough, and man, the scenes where Athena/Heidi decide to move out, those were really sad. I'll check out the different endings but for me the canon is the harem one (or solo Val). Don't like Zenda too much, played it once.
I agree. I thought those scenes were really well done.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Heidi gets the worst deal there.

When you play Athena solo then Heidi moves out quietly. You catch her but Athena doesn't and while she is sad about it she moves on quickly.

On Heidi's route you both walk in on Athena leaving and have to watch Heidi have a full on meltdown. That was heartbreaking.

I tend to avoid harems now as I find them quite boring. I do love poly relationships though so the MASH route is great.

I didn't think much of Zenda at first but as her route goes on she's awesome. Plus she has a threesome route with one of her friends.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I played her route a couple of days ago because I didn't have a save with her, but she is still absolutely at the bottom of the tier list if I had to make one
Same. Even the MC doesn't seem to be that in to her... Girl has access to a private jet on a whim, MC isn't even curious about it.

Reactions: Elduriel

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly she is the one path ive yet to even try just wasn't that interested in her compared to the other LI since they gave a much better first impression.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Honestly she is the one path ive yet to even try just wasn't that interested in her compared to the other LI since they gave a much better first impression.
I liked her look, so created a path for her early on and played it through, splitting it into two when her friend entered the picture (along with all of the others, whether single or combined), but I'm not fond of her as an individual.

An unpopular opinion here, but given the age of the MC, I'm also not a huge fan of the cougar squad as ongoing LIs. While I sympathize with Val and truly adore her character, she wouldn't be right for a "me" that's at the beginning of my adult life as a life partner. If the MC was already putting his 20s in the rearview and along comes Val, then maybe so. It isn't just the age, but it's the life experience accumulated. I look back at when I was in college and regret that I didn't live life a little more when I had the chance. While that life wouldn't have resembled anything close to this MC's, it would have included more taking chances with the opportunities around me that I passed upon because I was trying to be mature, responsible and serious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
On the Zenda front, once I got past a certain point, I am able to enjoy her story, so I'm glad I got that far, but as an opening character, I don't actually feel like the MC would risk her offer. Similar feelings (but less strong) with Val's revelation. As nervous and anxious as the MC already is, I don't see him agreeing to continue with either of them (as a primary choice). Once you ignore that seemingly-natural response, both of them have good stories.

That and I'm 100% a M*A*S*H fan, so the choice for my head cannon (and favorite storyline) is easy.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Y'all are crazy, Zenda is best girl. Out of all the LI I get the impression she's the one more deeply in love with MC.

So much so the she's gonna be the first route I'm gonna play when the update lands.

After much thoughts and tribulations this is my routes order:
  1. Zenda
  2. Heidi + Athena
  3. Sadie
  4. Heidi + Athena + Mora
  5. Valeria
  6. Mora
  7. Heidi + Athena + Mora + Sadie
I cucked myself in the last update playing MASH right away that included most scenes from the solo routes. I know the next update is gonna be different and every ending has exclusive scenes, but I'm still leaving it last as the last hurray.

And this way I'm keeping a healthy alternation between LIs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Y'all are crazy, Zenda is best girl. Out of all the LI I get the impression she's the one more deeply in love with MC.

So much so the she's gonna be the first route I'm gonna play when the update lands.

After much thoughts and tribulations this is my routes order:
  1. Zenda
  2. Heidi + Athena
  3. Sadie
  4. Heidi + Athena + Mora
  5. Valeria
  6. Mora
  7. Heidi + Athena + Mora + Sadie
I cucked myself in the last update playing MASH right away that included most scenes from the solo routes. I know the next update is gonna be different and every ending has exclusive scenes, but I'm still leaving it last as the last hurray.

And this way I'm keeping a healthy alternation between LIs.
I adore Zenda now but at the start of her route she does come across a bit typical rich bitch. After the first date she's awesome and not like that at all but I can see why people would be put off with her route at the start.

Valeria is in the same boat pretty much. She starts off as the typical cougar hunting a bit of college meat but once you get to know her she fantastic with, in my very humble opinion, the best backstory in the game. It drop kicked me right in the feels.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes