Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They asked their patrons with a poll, and releasing all of them at once won by a landslide.

View attachment 3165083

If you wanna to take a lesson from this it's never ask your patrons anything lol.
I'm not a patron and still prefer it this way, especially with so many LI. The other way means there could be 10 updates and your favourite Li is the last one. Neither is ideal but with so many, better to get them all at once then everyone happy with the final update. If there's a wait for that...so fucking what?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not a patron and still prefer it this way, especially with so many LI. The other way means there could be 10 updates and your favourite Li is the last one. Neither is ideal but with so many, better to get them all at once then everyone happy with the final update. If there's a wait for that...so fucking what?
HEAR HEAR!!

I'm out of fucking reactions again.........(update release day over at GH's thread)

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Don't know if I love game or not. It has been so long since any kind of update I forget even what the story is about. Which means I would have to start all over from start which would waste my time. I realize people have other lives beside game programing, but if life cuts into doing huge games and updates maybe should go with shorter stories.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Don't know if I love game or not. It has been so long since any kind of update I forget even what the story is about. Which means I would have to start all over from start which would waste my time. I realize people have other lives beside game programing, but if life cuts into doing huge games and updates maybe should go with shorter stories.
Holy contradiction, Batman!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
sounds like a you problem and you need to stick to only completed games. What you just said can be applied to any game one this site if that's how you feel as almost all AVN's takes 4-5 months - a year for a decent update. Personally I love replaying games when a new updates drops because it makes the game feel longer to me. Tho this is the last update for this game so there is that if you do replay it.

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Sometimes the hype the game sparked on you diminish between updates, you should check the story again to see if it rekindle that fire or it becomes full ashes and worth of taking off from your "watched list" then.

Like Gabe Newell said once: "this things take time"

Reactions: botc76

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Then you didn't love the game.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
it's just a huge update man, the patrons voted that they don't want it split up into smaller segments, so it is how it is. Never gonna understand people complaining about that shit on a pirate site.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hey all! Storm here. A very brief (and happy!) update on chapter 5:

The script just broke 80,000 words. It is 98% complete. 99% is when I finish this ending. 100% is when I complete all the little side-stuff I need to get done, including a potential post-credits scene (depending on your playthrough and choices) and a slight expansion on Athena's solo ending.

We're creeping closer and closer. I expect to be 100% with the script before New Year's Day. Once that's complete, it's a matter of render time and coding. Once we have a timeline on those, we should be able to announce a release date for Patreon. So, keep your eyes open for that!

As always, thank you so much for sticking around. I cannot express how much your support means to us.

preview.png

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Join us at the link above as Slockie livestreams working in Daz on one of the endings for chapter 5! Revel in his self-berating stream-of-consciousness cursing! It's hilarious.
(Yes, this is Storm posting this. It's really goddamn funny.)
Update: Well, that was fun while it lasted! Slockie's stream just got suspended. LOL Likely due to inadvertently showing a sex animation. We'll figure something out for streaming tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who stopped in!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Join us at the link above as Slockie livestreams working in Daz on one of the endings for chapter 5! Revel in his self-berating stream-of-consciousness cursing! It's hilarious.
This channel is temporarily unavailable due to a violation of Twitch's Community Guidelines or Terms of Service.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Aaaand they banned them.
It lasted a whole 5 minutes lol, twitch is not really nudity friendly.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That goes without saying.

Do those notes on the fridge with magnets, Grandma used to do that when she started having Alzheimer's, and her reactions were kinda like yours too, she used to get pissed at us when she couldn't remember something, so it looks like it could be useful in your case.
Do you know me personally or something, or followed my path on these boards for years and somehow have it in for me? You are being awfully condescending over a not quite serious remark.
I don't see how my post warrants insults like this in any way, among hundreds of games, have you never forgotten a specific one, especially when it hadn't been updated for many months?

FYI, I wasn't taking this so serious, just wanted to share a bit of my frustration, hence the smiley at the end of my post.
So thank you for taking the time to insult me due to IDK youthful arrogance or a need to defend something that doesn't need defending, because I wasn't even attacking it in the first place.

Maybe you were just joking, but nothing in your post indicates that in any way. I know it can be hard to convey the tone a post is written in, but yours just feels insulting and aggressive, so if it wasn't serious, you need to get better at that.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Read the green in the picture. If you already know this, the thread should have been easier to find. You would also know why things are taking as long as they are: they're writing and releasing all ELEVEN endings at once. That takes a minute when you do things right, and these guys do things right.
View attachment 3160442
Again, hundreds of games, most of the threads are being watched, this doesn't really change much time wise, but thanks for trying to stay halfway constructive and acting like a normal person.

Maybe if you were a patron you'd get email alerts about the game making it impossible to forget. Use some of that retirement money for good

I hope you do realize that I was mostly griping about myself and frustrated that it took ME so long to find this game again?
I know you are doing a huge update, I have no problem with the wait, it's just my brain that has a problem with remembering the name of one specific game out of hundreds, that's all.
It wasn't meant as an attack on you or your game, which I happen to like a lot.

I figured the self-deprecating tone and the smiley would be enough to make that clear, but obviously it wasn't for some, seemingly including you.

I meant no ill, I appreciate your work and now get back to it, slowpoke! :cool:

Hint!!! That last bit was just a joke, as indicated by the smiley.

Also, while I am old as fuck compared to some of the little kids hanging around here, I am still a few years away from my big 50, so I'm afraid retirement is still a long way in the future, so no sweet retirement money for me or you. :)

Just so you know, I like your game, if I had money to spare to support my favourite 20 games, this one would definitely be among them, I don't though, so I can only support my top three and some small devs who earn just pittances for a lot of great work, and even those just with very little money. Hopefully times will get better again at some point, and then I will gladly support you.
Apart from that, I do pick up games on GOG sometimes, once they are finished, so if you offer your game on this platform, that might be a way to send some money your way (can't use Steam for it, because I'm from Germany and only know how to trick GOG into letting me buy adult games, not Steam)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes