SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait, really? tell me you not kidding then i will wait to play it from start with no clue of anything :oops:
Really, doing all the endings, doing a Steam release a few weeks after to...

Hey all! Storm here.

I've completed the HAM ending. All that's left is MASH, and then the writing is pretty much done (though we'll be expanding a little bit on Athena's ending, as we came up with more for it that we wanted to include). So I'd say we're sitting about 92% complete with the script. Slockie is just behind me on posing and lighting images, though it'll take some time for his computer to get them all rendered. That's really the only thing that'll slow us down at this point. Likely the rendering alone will take another month all on its own, so there's still some time until the final chapter is released.

The good news is, we've got translators working on the game, with the plan being to have at least the first four chapters translated into Spanish, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese when we release to you all, and all chapters translated prior to our Steam release. We may add more languages to the list after we've published to Steam, but for now those five are the focus. If there's a language you'd like to see added, let us know in the comments. If there's enough support for it, we'll see about bringing a translator on board for it.

Thanks again, to all of you, for your support. We're working on this literally every day, in the hopes of getting it to you as soon as humanly possible. It sometimes feels like the potential release date keeps getting pushed back, but we're finally at the point that Slockie and I can really start discussing the potential for us to actually choose a date and announce it.

That's it! I hope you're all doing well. If you haven't yet, stop in to our Discord and say hello. We'd love to have you all there. In the meantime, take care of yourselves, and keep an ear open for that release date announcement.

Storm
The script is currently at about 96%, and Slockie is breathing down my neck with the renders, so we're on good pace. I'm hoping for a Patreon release before New Year's, but that mostly depends on how fast Slockie's rig can churn out renders. There's a significant backlog of them that it's working through now, so that hope may be in vain. We'll announce a Patreon release date as soon as we're absolutely confident we can hit it.

Steam release won't be for 2-4 weeks after Patreon. We need time to do some clean-up, get translations finished, etc. before that occurs, but we'll announce that when it's locked in as well.

Edit: Slockie tells me my hoped-for timeline is "one billion percent impossible" so ignore everything I said above and pretend I only said "as soon as it's ready."

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Not what you said when you had us over for dinner the other night. Cheryl and I thought the stroganoff was marvelous btw.

It was you we visited right Wp4? Right? In fact, come to think of it...who the who hell is Cheryl?

Bah...guess it doesn't matter...
89zxfa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Unlike the people who come into a NTR thread or a more hardcore title and review it negatively because it's not for them and ruin the games score for no reason I won't do that. I will review here but I wont officially review it officially because this game is not built for me.

If I were to review this game I would give it a 3 or 3 star rating. Their is technically nothing wrong with this game but it's just so damn..... DULL and BORING - It's the Vanilla Ice Cream of VN's, the Writing is Dull, The Story is Dull, the render are attractive but not outstanding, just not offensive or repulsive. The character motivations are just boring. It feels like a 20 year marriage where everything is just Fine, no drama but no excitement either.

That's just my opinion, I'm moving on. Obviously with roughly 250 pages to it's credit a lot of you like this VN but it's just not for me.

(See how that's done I didn't slam the game with 1 or 2 stars because I found it dull, I realize it's not for me and left my opinion here. I did not go and F up this game score for the people who love this type of VN)

Peace

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Unlike the people who come into a NTR thread or a more hardcore title and review it negatively because it's not for them and ruin the games score for no reason I won't do that. I will review here but I wont officially review it officially because this game is not built for me.

If I were to review this game I would give it a 3 or 3 star rating. Their is technically nothing wrong with this game but it's just so damn..... DULL and BORING - It's the Vanilla Ice Cream of VN's, the Writing is Dull, The Story is Dull, the render are attractive but not outstanding, just not offensive or repulsive. The character motivations are just boring. It feels like a 20 year marriage where everything is just Fine, no drama but no excitement either.

That's just my opinion, I'm moving on. Obviously with roughly 250 pages to it's credit a lot of you like this VN but it's just not for me.

(See how that's done I didn't slam the game with 1 or 2 stars because I found it dull, I realize it's not for me and left my opinion here. I did not go and F up this game score for the people who love this type of VN)

Peace
I don't know what game you are playing man, but rating this one a 3 is honestly just ridiculous... with that standard most games on this site would be 1,5 at best

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I don't know what game you are playing man, but rating this one a 3 is honestly just ridiculous... with that standard most games on this site would be 1,5 at best
That's part of my point I am happy people are enjoying this game. I didn't shit on it in an official review because I find it boring and dull as all hell. The renders bring this up for me but the story is not for me.

I respect your opinion and with 200+ pages dedicated to this game I am sure most on this thread feel the same as you.

We just like different things. It's all good.

Peace

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Storm ⛈ idk if this was asked before so here it goes:

Will we see the "Bare Witness reality version" of Heaven's Door characters in chapter 5 even if just as an easter egg? I mean, technically we already have Nicole and Maddie but what about other LIs like Thora or Mika?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Will we see the "Bare Witness reality version" of Heaven's Door characters in chapter 5 even if just as an easter egg? I mean, technically we already have Nicole and Maddie but what about other LIs like Thora or Mika?
Pretty much already confirmed.
Aurora already appears in a Sadie scene in 0.4.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021

There aren't plans to show any of the others, though as Uriel mentions you do see Aurora earlier in the game during a Sadie scene. One of the other LIs (who we haven't announced) is also in another scene earlier in the game. She even has lines. But you'll have to try to figure out who she is on your own if you don't want to wait until she's announced.

Reactions: VaderExMachina

billytheblack

May 3, 2018
I have absolutely no idea how to get HAM and MASH routes. No matter what I do, I either have to go exclusive with Mora or break up with her. I don't know what I do wrong.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I have absolutely no idea how to get HAM and MASH routes. No matter what I do, I either have to go exclusive with Mora or break up with her. I don't know what I do wrong.
when she come home serving pizza invte her in and then continue pursue her and Heidi Athena (and Sadie if you want MASH) that's all

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
For the harem routes you have first to concentrate on Heidi. To get both Heidi and Athena avoid to get exclusive with Athena.
To get Mora in you have to invite her if she´s delivering the pizza.
Collect all love points with Sadie and if I remember well, you can get her in at the Halloween party together with Heidi in the room scene and then choose "Both" as first step.
Anyway the Walkthrough Mod and the pdf is very helpful.

EDIT: oooohh.............2 minutes too late ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For the harem routes you have first to concentrate on Heidi. To get both Heidi and Athena avoid to get exclusive with Athena.
To get Mora in you have to invite her if she´s delivering the pizza.
Collect all love points with Sadie and if I remember well, you can get her in at the Halloween party together with Heidi in the room scene and then choose "Both" as first step.
Anyway the Walkthrough Mod and the pdf is very helpful.

EDIT: oooohh.............2 minutes too late ;)
Actually, getting Sadie and Heidi at the Halloween party isn't conductive to HAM or MASH ... H/S is it's own path. If you get that you're not on A/H, although you don't get the big break ups if I remember correctly, you're just not really with A. It does lead to a different hotel scene with Sadie though ...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Actually, getting Sadie and Heidi at the Halloween party isn't conductive to HAM or MASH ... H/S is it's own path. If you get that you're not on A/H, although you don't get the big break ups if I remember correctly, you're just not really with A. It does lead to a different hotel scene with Sadie though ...
If I remember well only at the MASH route I got the option to choose "Both" at halloween party, in all other routes excepting HS this option was not available :unsure:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
If I remember well only at the MASH route I got the option to choose "Both" at halloween party, in all other routes excepting HS this option was not available :unsure:
I played trough MASH twice now and both times there was no Sadie at the Halloween party,But I also never played anything other then HAM and MASH so I don't even know how it comes around to Sadie being there.

Reactions: turbojoe

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I played trough MASH twice now and both times there was no Sadie at the Halloween party,But I also never played anything other then HAM and MASH so I don't even know how it comes around to Sadie being there.
H/S is one of the more difficult ones to get, from my recollection. But I didn't think you could get it and be with Mora, so if you found a way, cool. But like DarhkBlu, the only times I even saw both Heidi and Sadie at the party were times I was either trying for H/S, solo Sadie, solo Heidi, or I'd screwed up one of the other paths.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
H/S is one of the more difficult ones to get, from my recollection. But I didn't think you could get it and be with Mora, so if you found a way, cool. But like DarhkBlu, the only times I even saw both Heidi and Sadie at the party were times I was either trying for H/S, solo Sadie, solo Heidi, or I'd screwed up one of the other paths.
Yup have to go to party with Heidi then purposefully take all Sadie options so Heidi finds you then take right options to get her to join. Can't be done with Mora.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yup have to go to party with Heidi then purposefully take all Sadie options so Heidi finds you then take right options to get her to join. Can't be done with Mora.
Seems I didn´t remember so well, did I? :oops:

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes