ForgottenTraveler

Nov 30, 2023
Do you know me personally or something, or followed my path on these boards for years and somehow have it in for me? You are being awfully condescending over a not quite serious remark.
I don't see how my post warrants insults like this in any way, among hundreds of games, have you never forgotten a specific one, especially when it hadn't been updated for many months?

FYI, I wasn't taking this so serious, just wanted to share a bit of my frustration, hence the smiley at the end of my post.
So thank you for taking the time to insult me due to IDK youthful arrogance or a need to defend something that doesn't need defending, because I wasn't even attacking it in the first place.

Maybe you were just joking, but nothing in your post indicates that in any way. I know it can be hard to convey the tone a post is written in, but yours just feels insulting and aggressive, so if it wasn't serious, you need to get better at that.
Again, hundreds of games, most of the threads are being watched, this doesn't really change much time wise, but thanks for trying to stay halfway constructive and acting like a normal person.

I'm not angry, not even frustrated about the long time between updates, I know they are releasing the whole final part at once.
Honestly, I don't mind the wait, the only thing I mind is that due to not having perfect memory and due to just following a shit ton of game threads, finding this game again took quite some time, that's all really. That was what I was frustrated about, that it took ME so long to find it again.
So my post was basically me being pissed about myself and the time I wasted, just in relation to that, did I mention long periods between updates as a problem, again, apart from that I have no problem at all waiting patiently for this game. It's worth it.
I hope you do realize that I was mostly griping about myself and frustrated that it took ME so long to find this game again?
I know you are doing a huge update, I have no problem with the wait, it's just my brain that has a problem with remembering the name of one specific game out of hundreds, that's all.
It wasn't meant as an attack on you or your game, which I happen to like a lot.

I figured the self-deprecating tone and the smiley would be enough to make that clear, but obviously it wasn't for some, seemingly including you.

I meant no ill, I appreciate your work and now get back to it, slowpoke! :cool:

Hint!!! That last bit was just a joke, as indicated by the smiley.

Also, while I am old as fuck compared to some of the little kids hanging around here, I am still a few years away from my big 50, so I'm afraid retirement is still a long way in the future, so no sweet retirement money for me or you. :)

Just so you know, I like your game, if I had money to spare to support my favourite 20 games, this one would definitely be among them, I don't though, so I can only support my top three and some small devs who earn just pittances for a lot of great work, and even those just with very little money. Hopefully times will get better again at some point, and then I will gladly support you.
Apart from that, I do pick up games on GOG sometimes, once they are finished, so if you offer your game on this platform, that might be a way to send some money your way (can't use Steam for it, because I'm from Germany and only know how to trick GOG into letting me buy adult games, not Steam)

1000004150.jpg

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just say no and thats all, dont try to be funny, respect.
You’re not telling me, what I should or shouldn’t do.

I answered the question. “Is there an update?” “Yes, there is.”

Nothing about this is funny at all.
Quite the opposite, the amount of people who are to lazy to check at least the two latest pages before asking questions is annoying AF.
(y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just say no and thats all, dont try to be funny, respect.
No

Quite the opposite, the amount of people who are to lazy to check at least the two latest pages before asking questions is annoying AF.
(y)
mando.gif

anglaas

Jul 18, 2022

(y)
ok, chill princess

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
oh :LOL: sorry, i though you were a girl, my foul, have a nice day you too :D
That’s the second time today I got assumed as the Avatars gender I use.

Announcement:
I am not Panam Palmer (what a shame:cry:)
and to clarify further I don’t suck dicks.
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That’s the second time today I got assumed as the Avatars gender I use.

Announcement:
I am not Panam Palmer (what a shame:cry:)
and to clarify further I don’t suck dicks.
:LOL:
Not what you said when you had us over for dinner the other night. Cheryl and I thought the stroganoff was marvelous btw.

It was you we visited right Wp4? Right? In fact, come to think of it...who the who hell is Cheryl?

Bah...guess it doesn't matter...

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes