lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
H/S is one of the more difficult ones to get, from my recollection. But I didn't think you could get it and be with Mora, so if you found a way, cool. But like DarhkBlu, the only times I even saw both Heidi and Sadie at the party were times I was either trying for H/S, solo Sadie, solo Heidi, or I'd screwed up one of the other paths.
I can't in good faith, separate Heidi and Athena. It's downright evil.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You know a VN is well written when you have to start splitting paths, and dropping girls, to get all of the endings. After a few of the scenes, I considered just going back to the beginning for solo paths versus split offs. :confused:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You know a VN is well written when you have to start splitting paths, and dropping girls, to get all of the endings. After a few of the scenes, I considered just going back to the beginning for solo paths versus split offs. :confused:
I've got saves for MASH, Athena, Val, Zenda (w & wo Maddie) and H/S. I'll probably never do Heidi solo, but I might go back and do Mora and Sadie after it's done, we'll see.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I've got saves for MASH, Athena, Val, Zenda (w & wo Maddie) and H/S. I'll probably never do Heidi solo, but I might go back and do Mora and Sadie after it's done, we'll see.
Getting on with Maddie in Zenda route it's kind of a dick move and MC taking advantage of Zenda's love for MC, so I couldn't do that. Same as Nicole when you are on a Val route. Athena is my favorite character in this game and can't do her solo route. MASH, Val, and Zenda for me chief.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
with you on that, I played the solo paths out of curiosity and will do the same with the endings, but it was hard to watch honestly when one of the girls left

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
but I might go back and do Mora and Sadie after it's done, we'll see.
Oh you should Elh...you should ;)

Getting on with Maddie in Zenda route it's kind of a dick move and MC taking advantage of Zenda's love for MC, so I couldn't do that. Same as Nicole when you are on a Val route. Athena is my favorite character in this game and can't do her solo route. MASH, Val, and Zenda for me chief.
That's why you make a save there for those both options ;)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I did a Zenda save to see what happened, but didn't do a save for the Maddie activities after Zenda's reaction. My Zenda path is pure solo. I might replay it with Maddie after I have satisfied all the other routes if there is something additional to see.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
It tooke me some time but i finally went thoroughly through all possible paths so, of the 11 possible endings we have:

- Athena/Heidi throuple.
- Heidi/Sadie throuple.
- Heidi, Athena & Mora harem aka HAM sandwich.
-Mora, Athena, Sadie & Heidi harem aka MASH.
- Athena solo.
- Heidi solo.
- Mora solo.
- Sadie solo.
- Valeria solo.
- Zenda solo.
- Alone ending. (idk why i get a bad feeling from this one)

Now just wait for CH5 to see if i'm going to laugh more or cry more or both....

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It tooke me some time but i finally went thoroughly through all possible paths so, of the 11 possible endings we have:

- Athena/Heidi throuple.
- Heidi/Sadie throuple.
- Athena solo.
- Heidi solo.
- Mora solo.
- Sadie solo.
- Valeria solo.
- Zenda solo.

You forgot one for Zenda and 'friend'...hehe

(which I know is not an official end, but surely there will be another 'scene' along the path).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

- Athena/Heidi throuple.
- Heidi/Sadie throuple.
- Athena solo.
- Heidi solo.
- Mora solo.
- Sadie solo.
- Valeria solo.
- Zenda solo.

I´m waiting since then https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-11196284 :p

For Zenda + friend I had no interest, so waived this "inofficial 11th path".

Reactions: VaderExMachina

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021

- Athena/Heidi throuple.
- Heidi/Sadie throuple.
- Athena solo.
- Heidi solo.
- Mora solo.
- Sadie solo.
- Valeria solo.
- Zenda solo.

I think that there will be more endings(or at least variants) since Sadie can end up pregnant.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes