P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Then please show us what a chad adult like you can do. Looking forward to your work. :)
In the next thread they ask to create a game in UE5, in another to draw a picture - now write a story too? As I understand it, on this forum there are only 17-year-old children with their favorite phrase - “first do it, then judge”? Better go jerk off.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
In the next thread they ask to create a game in UE5, in another to draw a picture - now write a story too? As I understand it, on this forum there are only 17-year-old children with their favorite phrase - “first do it, then judge”? Better go jerk off.
Then, why lose your time in an only 17 year old forum ? I'm pretty sure you can find better forums out there that will suit your tastes and standards. If I don't like a TV show, I either switch off the TV or choose another channel. Don't think it's that hard to do, even for a non-17 year old like yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
You haven't tried many AVN's then is all I can say. Trust me, the vast majority really are wtitten by clueless 17 year olds. This is way above average writing for an AVN.
I read about a dozen, skipping a few after an hour of reading - of course, there is such a hell that you wouldn’t dream of it in a nightmare. But there is also much better. Another 17 are on the way. And about 30 in bookmarks. But where can I get so much time? In the end, I didn’t say that it was trash - it’s 7 out of 10, despite the fact that it’s not finished. Most of these short stories are not finished, and this is sad - I want to see the finished story.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Or we could always say "off with the jerk." ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: P0iSON

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Only things I can recall that I wish was written better was maybe the story and a few of the choices. After a certain point felt like the mafia storyline is forgotten about to me and then comes rushing in all of sudden. Assuming that isn't on purpose as it might be on purpose as I get the feeling the mafia story was always meant to be a background storyline than a focus, while the focus was just the day to day life of our MC.

Then some of the branching choices don't make things clear relationship wise for example. On one save I was just being nice and friendly trying to not to have sex with any but Mora but I was being too nice to Athena and ended up having sex with her without any indication that choice would lead to that and I think after that I ended up on one of the harem paths somehow so I restarted.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Not bad, but the sex scenes are described as if the author was 17 years old.
Finally! Everyone here was waiting for some rando to pop in and give his unqualified opinion about the game so we would know how to proceed. I guess we will all need to delete it from our systems right before the final episode release comes out so we won't be exposed to more barely-post-pubescent prose. You've done a great public service, saving us the time completing the paths for all the different scenarios that we can now spend feeding the homeless and helping out old widows with their yardwork.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
Finally! Everyone here was waiting for some rando to pop in and give his unqualified opinion about the game so we would know how to proceed. I guess we will all need to delete it from our systems right before the final episode release comes out so we won't be exposed to more barely-post-pubescent prose. You've done a great public service, saving us the time completing the paths for all the different scenarios that we can now spend feeding the homeless and helping out old widows with their yardwork.
The dude called his friend?! Oh boy.
Call someone else.

Eric13

Oct 27, 2023
I'm new to the forum. Is it allowed here to write speculations on the rest of the story? is there a separate topic for that?

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes