MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Quote: This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop
mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

Okay can someone explain that one? How does the game have a Harem but you can't have all
of the girls at one time?
A harem does not always mean ALL women... according to the Ottoman Empire and the Sultan, a harem had about 3-4 women's. ;) and in the game 4 girls can be considered a harem, and also a mini-harem when you have two or three girls.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Okay so there are 6 girls and I can choose 4 to be in a relationship with, interesting.
exactly, the other 2 are exclusive routes, but one of them can stay with you for sometime untill you either:
A-confess your feelings for her (becoming exclusive and losing all other routes)
or
B- she amicably ends things with you after asking for a special, but optional favor.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: StephanieD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay so there are 6 girls and I can choose 4 to be in a relationship with, interesting.
There are 4 girls willing to share, the other 2 girls will not join at all.

One of the 2 remaining girls is a solo only route and the last girl has a chance at a threeway with one of her friends.

Other than that it's not a harem, it's a poly relationship. 2 of the girls are already sleeping together when MC meets them and they invite him in with the chance to bring 2 other girls in.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Quote: This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop
mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

Okay can someone explain that one? How does the game have a Harem but you can't have all
of the girls at one time?
There's some LI that can't be with you at the end, since they want you alone, have you played the game?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No you can't really cause a rift and break them up exactly.

Once you decide to go seriously with one of them on their solo route the other will leave but that doesn't happen until later.
I played those paths but honestly they are pretty fucking sad, I'll probably see them in the final update just coz the effort the devs put into it, but they'll be the last on my list. Both of them are fucking adorable LIs

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I played those paths but honestly they are pretty fucking sad, I'll probably see them in the final update just coz the effort the devs put into it, but they'll be the last on my list. Both of them are fucking adorable LIs
Yeah, I hate those 2 scenes. Athena's solo route is easier to take due to Heidi sneaking out but Heidi's solo route hits right in the feels.

Vals backstory was a heartbreaker though. I felt bad for Mora but I think Vals situation is the worst of the girls.

I wasn't sure about Zenda when the game started but her route is great once it gets going.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, I hate those 2 scenes. Athena's solo route is easier to take due to Heidi sneaking out but Heidi's solo route hits right in the feels.

Vals backstory was a heartbreaker though. I felt bad for Mora but I think Vals situation is the worst of the girls.

I wasn't sure about Zenda when the game started but her route is great once it gets going.
I don't mind the Zenda or Val solo stuff coz you don't break any other hearts, but in all honesty I couldn't do a legit solo Heidi or Athena route, it's just fucking heartbreaking. At least you can give Val a child even if you are not fully on her route (can't exactly remember if it's possible on every path, but at I think on the harem one you can)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

If I wasn't a completionist, I don't think I'd ever do Zenda's route ... I enjoy it once I go down the path, but the start just doesn't feel right to me.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes