Joker131313

Jul 15, 2020
I just found the game and like it a lot, what is the normal time between releases?

I know this can't be fully known, just an estimated time would be fine. 3 months, 6 months, 9 months

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I just found the game and like it a lot, what is the normal time between releases?

I know this can't be fully known, just an estimated time would be fine. 3 months, 6 months, 9 months
There's only one release remaining - it will be quite large and have all 11 endings. Patreons indicated they wanted all endings at once rather than split. It's been about 14 months to create to this point, and will likely take about another 6 weeks or so to release for patrons (mid April, maybe?) - then it's a matter of waiting for the public release some time later, or a leaker.

Download around the end of March (or your next opening between now and then) and by the time you play all of the routes to get you all the endings, you shouldn't have to wait more than a couple of weeks for the endings to arrive.

Whenever you take the time to play it, it will be well worth your time and, if you're like most of us, you will enjoy it immensely.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There's only one release remaining - it will be quite large and have all 11 endings. Patreons indicated they wanted all endings at once rather than split. It's been about 14 months to create to this point, and will likely take about another 6 weeks or so to release for patrons (mid April, maybe?) - then it's a matter of waiting for the public release some time later, or a leaker.

Download around the end of March (or your next opening between now and then) and by the time you play all of the routes to get you all the endings, you shouldn't have to wait more than a couple of weeks for the endings to arrive.

Whenever you take the time to play it, it will be well worth your time and, if you're like most of us, you will enjoy it immensely.
It'll be the size of Mt. Everest. That dl is goin to suck. But worth it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, I've never played that game but I've heard it's not exactly wholesome and romantic but more dirty and exploitive. Ours is going to be romantic, cute, wholesome with much much more relationship building then BW.
I was sold half-way through BW, but now I'm extra-sold ...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
and all i can ask for is for you to give Deez nuts an honest try
I hope Storm renames Heaven's Door to D's Nuts, and changes the location from a strip club to a peanut farm in Georgia. The MC could then be hidden there as a child to protect him from evil forces that want to use his secret royal lineage to take over some country, and he is raised as a simple farm boy with good old-fashioned wholesome values and a huge cock.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hope Storm renames Heaven's Door to D's Nuts, and changes the location from a strip club to a peanut farm in Georgia. The MC could then be a hidden there as a child to protect him from evil forces that want to use his secret royal lineage to take over some country, and he is raised as a simple farm boy with good old-fashioned wholesome values and a huge cock.
Who grows up fuckin cows? Yeah, everyone will love that and it's sure to win a shit ton of fans right there. :ROFLMAO:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I hope Storm renames Heaven's Door to D's Nuts, and changes the location from a strip club to a peanut farm in Georgia. The MC could then be a hidden there as a child to protect him from evil forces that want to use his secret royal lineage to take over some country, and he is raised as a simple farm boy with good old-fashioned wholesome values and a huge cock.
I hope there is a pregnancy path for all of the LIs, so they can rename it to Knock, Knock, Knockin' Up Heaven's Door.

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
I like the idea of a strip club game. I looked for a good pimp game but there's basically nothing except very MUGEN-like make-your-own-hos bootleg games. I wonder how much they'll lean in the organized crime aspect, because in the real world, strip clubs are 90%+ controlled by organized crime. Where I live it's pretty much 100%. I guess the best game made so far is the hostess mini-game in Yakuza, but there's definitely no sex scenes and no nudity AFAIK.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I like the idea of a strip club game. I looked for a good pimp game but there's basically nothing except very MUGEN-like make-your-own-hos bootleg games. I wonder how much they'll lean in the organized crime aspect, because in the real world, strip clubs are 90%+ controlled by organized crime. Where I live it's pretty much 100%. I guess the best game made so far is the hostess mini-game in Yakuza, but there's definitely no sex scenes and no nudity AFAIK.
try pale carnations, won't be disappointed

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I hope Storm renames Heaven's Door to D's Nuts, and changes the location from a strip club to a peanut farm in Georgia. The MC could then be hidden there as a child to protect him from evil forces that want to use his secret royal lineage to take over some country, and he is raised as a simple farm boy with good old-fashioned wholesome values and a huge cock.
Damn. All you had to say was "super cock" to land the final blow ...

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes