Sep 3, 2020
I'm willing to give the devs the benefit of the doubt based on the strength of Bare Witness, but I do feel like the next title may fracture the audience they've grown if it features drug use, alcohol abuse, blackmail, or other less wholesome behaviors that make characters unlikable to many.
yeah I know but don't get me wrong I don't care if a character has a passed

or flaws or whatever

a broken mirror can still have a beautiful reflection

it all comes down to how the character is written

a cliche character that's horny all the time or

a good person with actual feelings deep down

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

We thought you all might like a tour through the club that will serve as the primary setting for our next game, Heaven's Door.
So join our girls as they guide you through the public (and not-so-public) areas of the club. Check the captions for more details!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kind of hope we need to floss after diving with Maddie... Oh, apologies - I don't even know her well enough yet - it's still Madelyn, until we're formally introduced and get to know each other a little better.;):LOL:

Sep 3, 2020
A lot of people are probably gonna be turned off by the setting of the next game and that's totally fine, all we can ask for is giving it an honest try <3
brother, you know me after you gave me monogamy and romance in
Bare

Witness

you know I will definitely give your new game

a try as long as I don't have to share my girl with anyone

I don't care if my girl has a past that she's not perfect

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
A lot of people are probably gonna be turned off by the setting of the next game and that's totally fine, all we can ask for is giving it an honest try <3
well pale carnations is a hit and it's taking place in a similar setting, so if the delivery is good I can be ok with it

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
well pale carnations is a hit and it's taking place in a similar setting, so if the delivery is good I can be ok with it
I never played that one no matter how many of my friends rave review it for the same reasons. I wonder if I would ever give Riona and Nicole from DIK a chance if I found the game today after I already got jaded about this overused trope.
I am fine, you don't need to worry about me, let me wash my face and then I will move on with my life.
:Kappa:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I've never played that game but I've heard it's not exactly wholesome and romantic but more dirty and exploitive. Ours is going to be romantic, cute, wholesome with much much more relationship building then BW.
Well I for one am looking forward to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, I've never played that game but I've heard it's not exactly wholesome and romantic but more dirty and exploitive. Ours is going to be romantic, cute, wholesome with much much more relationship building then BW.
I am imagining the MC is a naive 18 year old Army private that keeps falling in love with strippers at the club nearest base. He believes they also love him and that he is forming a harem, but the twist is that it's all imaginary.

Am I close?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Are you trying to tell us they're going to do sick and twisted things (like holding hands, nuzzling and cuddling) in those private rooms? Y'all aren't going to go COMPLETELY off the reservation and have head pats are you?!?!?!?!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I am imagining the MC is a naive 18 year old Army private that keeps falling in love with strippers at the club nearest base. He believes they also love him and that he is forming a harem, but the twist is that it's all imaginary.

Am I close?
Is he stationed at Camp Elsewhere?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Are you trying to tell us they're going to do sick and twisted things (like holding hands, nuzzling and cuddling) in those private rooms? Y'all aren't going to go COMPLETELY off the reservation and have head pats are you?!?!?!?!
Joshy92 listens carefully in the background....:illuminati:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It's partially true, but not for all the LIs, there are some truly wholesome content in there.

I personally never like that game

no monogamy and I don't like people touching my girl
That depends on your choices, you can be monogamous with (so far) one of the girls if you want to.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

Am I close?
Lol not quite. but not all of the LI's will work at the club. Harem is an option, not a requirement. You'll be able to turn down who ya want

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes