FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I think that Mora looks great in the few renders we have of her with her hair down. I don't think her pretty much always having it up does her any favours.

View attachment 3691810
I haven't got to any scenes with her, just showed up for first DND/Pathfinder session. I will say when talking with her and i didn't like her smile that I thought she had potential to be much hotter in the lewd scenes. She looks pretty good when she's not smiling.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone know when development on this started? I LOVED Pathfinder Kingmaker (video game) and was curious if it had anything to do with Mora being into Pathfinder. If you read this and like RPG video games and don't know what Kingmaker is...go look it up. You can thank me later.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I haven't got to any scenes with her, just showed up for first DND/Pathfinder session. I will say when talking with her and i didn't like her smile that I thought she had potential to be much hotter in the lewd scenes. She looks pretty good when she's not smiling.
Apart from being overfreckled, I think she looks fine, she is a really nice person too.

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
What an amazing finish for what was an already great game. The 1 year and a half of development was certainly worth it and you can feel the love the Devs put into each of these endings. They all range from good to perfect and, aside from one ending where I felt a huge opportunity was missed, every single character (or group of characters) got the ending they deserved.

Like I said, there are 3 of what I would consider a perfect ending for a character or set of characters here. So I will rank every single one and also give my opinion on each.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that was it for the endings. Like I said, the only one that could have been significantly better is the Mora one, the rest of my "complaints" were just personal preferences that wouldn't change the enjoyment of other players.

This is my ranking of the paths from chapter 1 to 5:

Whew, that was a lot. It just goes to show that when a dev really puts his heart on his project we, the players, appreciate it and feel compelled to talk about the game. Again, congratulations on the amazing work you have done and I'm looking forward to playing Heaven's Door whenever that comes out.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Spoiler: 04. Valeria
my reaction was almost the exact same, probably the first time i cried so much of happiness in an AVN ever. After it was over i had to take a break, when i looked in the mirror, no joke my eyes we red after so many tears, but damn it was worth it, and it still makes me cry everytime i replay it.

Reactions: Zorad

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
A couple I keep noticing (because you can't not):

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
More random girls eyeballing you, I knew there was one winking at you behind Sadie's back, but I didn't look far enough through the images folder...

• Haha
Reactions: Facttho

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
More random girls eyeballing you, I knew there was one winking at you behind Sadie's back, but I didn't look far enough through the images folder...
You've certainly found quite a few that I would have really enjoyed as SGs in this and your other post. Except the random in the gym. Don't want her.

Reactions: mintymuz
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes