Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Or even better just decline her right at the very start in the train,I mean like why even interact with her if you are going for ham or mash.
True. I did that on all subsequent playthroughs. But, on my very first I chatted to find out what she was like and whether I'd do a path or not.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Or even better just decline her right at the very start in the train,I mean like why even interact with her if you are going for ham or mash.
... 'cause I prefer not to meta-game if I can help it ^_^

Also, I think it makes MORE sense to say no after hearing her date pitch than just being rude on the train. She's basically telling someone who's doing his best to keep a low profile "Come on my date and I'll make you the center of attention" -- If you're just looking for excuses, what else do you need to say no to that?

That said, there's no reason to do anything except read the walkthrough/use the mod if you just are trying to figure out how to get a particular route or get the most sex scenes. It's easier than constantly asking people how to do things, and it works better than responses on here.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
There is one ending where she tells you "Fuck no!" but then a different ending finishes with her announcing she's pregnant (think it was the HAM route).
Nope, I was wrong, it was the Heidi/Athena variant that requires you to have creampied Heidi before Chapter 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bestort

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Nope, I was wrong, it was the Heidi/Athena variant that requires you to have creampied Heidi before Chapter 5.
Big shame that she doesn't get such an ending on her solo route. You can't give such wholesome family endings to everyone else and then not to her. If nobody else got one, sure, but they do, and they're pretty thorough, so it's kind of a let down.

Heidi truly is objectively best girl though, she even improves Athena just by being around apparently.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
she looks so good there
Big shame that she doesn't get such an ending on her solo route. You can't give such wholesome family endings to everyone else and then not to her. If nobody else got one, sure, but they do, and they're pretty thorough, so it's kind of a let down.

Heidi truly is objectively best girl though, she even improves Athena just by being around apparently.
Yeah, Athena definitely has her moments.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uller the Hunter

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just started the update with my favorite girl Valeria.

Now I´m curious how the other girls will handle the confronting with MC´s father´s murderer.
Val is doing in her own special way.......

girlssweatisyummy

Apr 4, 2024
Athena route truly was peak romance I felt so good seeing them happy together really hits the heart.
Sure some games make you horny all the time but feeling happy for a relationship is extremely underrated and i will die on this hill.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Now I´m curious how the other girls will handle the confronting with MC´s father´s murderer.
[/SPOILER]
Each in their own inimitable way. My favourites for it might be MASH and Mora for the additional comedy elements (especially Mora solo). I think the HAM one just kind of fizzled out...

Reactions: turbojoe

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
Just started the update with my favorite girl Valeria.

Val is doing in her own special way.......
Badass and also a freak in the sheet, my type of woman

Reactions: turbojoe

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Interesting, whats your top 5?
Heidi is my #1. In no particular order, top 5 would be Val, Sadie, Athena & the dark horse Nicole (I know she's not LI, she just really interested me). Mora is fine too (feel sorry she missed the cut). The only one I didn't like was Zenda.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes