• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
full bush>trimmed>triangle>wide landing strip>thin landing strip>bald
Incredibly based take.

And most bushes in Daz are hard to deal with anyway as they are usually 3rd party/not in the Daz store, especially trying to animate it and not having it look like it's a merkin that's falling off, clipping into the girl that it's supposed to be attached to or into the dick that's fucking it, etc.
Yes, preferences aside, I imagine it's significantly more difficult to work with hair when it comes to making good looking, consistent renders. Or at the very least, it's less work to do it bald. For that reason, I can accept the bald status quo for now even if I might prefer a bit of hair if given a choice.
Maybe five years from now technology will have improved enough to satisfy everyone in this department.

Reactions: sava75

LycanWolf13

Feb 25, 2023
so i fell in love the moment i saw Athena i have played the game in diff routes but Athena was the main girl ever time great job on this game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So before jumping into chapter 5 I decided to replay the rest of the game in my favorite path aka MASH and I just got done with the fivesome at the end of chapter 4 and god damn does it take a long time to get trough that scene took me like 50 minutes to read trough it all...Bruh

Mystttts

Dec 4, 2021
Just found out there was a new update, but can't play it in controller. Last time I played with a controller and it worked fine, did someone already found a fix?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Before playing I was telling myself that will be my route because I thought she was the hottest... but the cousin part and her extreme innocent made me feel bad romancing her, shit didnt feel right xD
I was the opposite, didn't like her at first. But she grew into one of my favs. I felt really bad doing other paths when I turned her down and she started crying. She's such a sweetheart.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
pro tip to get to the harem route you need enough points for athena and heidi. to get that you need to agree to go on a date with Zenda then cancel the date with her to be with athena and heidi instead, then invite mora inside, that way you start the Athena/Heidi/Mora route

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
pro tip to get to the harem route you need enough points for athena and heidi. to get that you need to agree to go on a date with Zenda then cancel the date with her to be with athena and heidi instead, then invite mora inside, that way you start the Athena/Heidi/Mora route
Or how about you completely ignore Zenda and not be a man whore...

Reactions: Bestort

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have to cancel with Zenda, you just can't go with her. If you say no initially, you can still get plenty of points with both of the Bobbsey Twins.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm pretty sure you don't have to make the date and cancel. Just say no in the first place (that's what I did). She had a real femdom vibe to her at the time, so I wasn't interested.

Reactions: Bestort

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure you don't have to make the date and cancel. Just say no in the first place (that's what I did). She had a real femdom vibe to her at the time, so I wasn't interested.
Or even better just decline her right at the very start in the train,I mean like why even interact with her if you are going for ham or mash.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes