• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Zazzu

Nov 13, 2020
This guy posted the easiest/quickest fix for the linux launch issue (requires imagemagick installed),

I do wonder why this is even a problem though, Ren'Py bug?
Thanks. That solved my problem. Although, you don't need Imagemagick specifically. I just used gwenview and the resize option.
I wondered why it didn't happen in v0.4, and that file is not in that version.

May 7, 2024
FWIW Hal was Game Master... according to:
Python:
Tylor "Mara ripped me a new asshole over how I treated you. And she was right. What I did was fucked up. But--"

Mora "Yeah, it was. I don't understand what I did to deserve that. Any of it! Not just from you, but you from you as well, Hal."

"She glares at her former game master, who has the decency to look ashamed."
But it's insignificant tbh. Just thought I'd point it out.
Also note: There was another in the group we don't ever see: Mara:
Python:
Tylor "Mara ripped me a new asshole over how I treated you. And she was right. What I did was fucked up. But--"
Didn't Mara briefly show up in the book store? Basically another redhead with really green eyes irrc.

Reactions: Sancho1969

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Also note: There was another in the group we don't ever see: Mara:
Python:
Missed opportunity with the Mora/Mara/Mira foursome path! We do meet Mara though, she's Tyler's cousin, who you bump into in the bookshop. (Which you've already now caught :LOL: )

Reactions: Beavis & Butthead

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Missed opportunity with the Mora/Mara/Mira foursome path! We do meet Mara though, she's Tyler's cousin, who you bump into in the bookshop. (Which you've already now caught :LOL: )
A new candy M&M&M's.... melt in hour mouth, not in your hands. Well played!

StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
Edit
Yep ... had some diarrhea of the mouth. I'll own up to it. Just baffled by the lack of variety in that department.

Last edited:

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
Walkthrough up to Chapter 4

Edit - Old text walkthrough has been replaced with a new, better PDF walkthrough.
Updated PDF to Chapter 4

I recommend playing the game without a walkthrough in your first time through. Choices and paths are fair and transparent, and it is better to experience it blind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please update the walkthrough, thank you

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Shame ... It's as if these creators have no experience with women, are incredibly lazy or they just have a thing for pre-pubescent girls. Every female is completely shaven. Like breast sizes, women also have varying styles of the pubic region. Man up and stop finding "of age" women icky. Give some verity for Pete's sake.
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Shame ... It's as if these creators have no experience with women, are incredibly lazy or they just have a thing for pre-pubescent girls. Every female is completely shaven. Like breast sizes, women also have varying styles of the pubic region. Man up and stop finding "of age" women icky. Give some verity for Pete's sake.
Oh for fucks sake..........

God damn the dingbats are flocking!

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Such a weird complaint. There is more variety in ages, body types in this than most AVN's I've seen or played. Yes most of the girls are shaven but so are many girls these days, that doesn't make them not "of age". It's also what most men prefer when I've seen any poll done on it, by any developer.

Reactions: Macinnes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Get out of game world zone, if you miss reality so much, you better touch grass

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
irrc she was head of Mora's TTRPG group and mentioned during the Hal/Tyler meeting. Such a minor character I'm surprised she made an actual model appearance at all.
I suspect we got a model 'cause she might show up in another of their games. (I also suspect everyone that gave MC side-eye throughout will show up as a named character eventually ...)

Reactions: Beavis & Butthead
May 7, 2024
As a hairy pussy fan myself it is a sad fact of life in 2020's that most girls shave it, some as soon as they start growing it during puberty, at least American ones do. Blame stupid bikini fashion designers that started that dumb trend in the late 1980's to keep hairs from peeking out (full bush>trimmed>triangle>wide landing strip>thin landing strip>bald). Aside from that you put pubes on an LI probably 90% of the AVN's subs will say "eww, remove that or I'm unsubbing, it's gross and I can't fap to that", most likely born after 2000 so have never seen a bush in real life before. And most bushes in Daz are hard to deal with anyway as they are usually 3rd party/not in the Daz store, especially trying to animate it and not having it look like it's a merkin that's falling off, clipping into the girl that it's supposed to be attached to or into the dick that's fucking it, etc.

May 7, 2024
jesus fucking christ people are now complaining about shaven pussies in an AVN thread:ROFLMAO: I should just delete my account before I give myself a stroke
LOL I wasn't really complaining, I mean it's pleasant surprise when an MC's sister has a bush and all (ie Five Star Stories), but I understand why it doesn't happen often and was just explaining to that other guy why devs seem to be MAPs, as he basically put it.

Reactions: merleved
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes