Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There is no HAS.
Sadly. SHA and SA is really missing. Also I miss a view screens in the endings which are telling me what happened to all the other girls. But, it's okay. The game is still great. Fantastic work and COMPLETED. That means a lot.

Reactions: Bestort

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
The fact that we don't have anything with Becky after that shower scene is just a hate crime at this point. Incitement to violence.

• Haha
Reactions: Slockie

Zazzu

Nov 13, 2020
Hello.

Anyone has the same problem in linux?

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 585
Current serial number in output stream: 585

Checked if zip file is correct.

Thanks.
Yes. I get the same error. I'm running EndeavourOS, and Arch based distro.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
do anyone have all the endings save file?
Why you don´t want to play from beginning and make your own save games?
I would suggest playing the whole thing should be the main entertainment o_O

Especially if this VN is completed now and you can play through each path until the amazing end - wish you pleasing rest of the year ;)

Reactions: DrakaF

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
This game has two of my least favorite love interest tropes in AVNs:

• Can't have a plus-sized character in your game unless her story arc revolves around losing weight/gaining confidence
  • Dev self-insert through the 'gamer' female LI, leading to wall after wall of text of cringy flirting with MC about gameplay
I don't think I'd call these "tropes" since I've seen only one other "plus size" that can change, but you can choose to not have her change, and i don't think I've ever seen the second.

If you like fat chicks, there are other VNs where you can scratch that itch; as for the second, I think that's a bit of projection on your part. And, while you like the Lizzo type, most young women that are way out of shape kind of enjoy having someone help and encourage them without being judgemental.

Jul 15, 2021
If you like fat chicks, there are other VNs where you can scratch that itch; as for the second, I think that's a bit of projection on your part. And, while you like the Lizzo type, most young women that are way out of shape kind of enjoy having someone help and encourage them without being judgemental.
Saying Sadie started as "the Lizzo type" is an exaggeration. I just like seeing more realistic models instead of the dime-a-dozen "curvy" model she ends up as.

Appreciate you enlightening me as to what "most young girls" really want though, I'm sure you're an expert there

Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes