durbotol

Jun 30, 2023
See post a few pages back here... actually on second thought read that whole convo between joetherecluse and myself that starts here. Although I will admit that the 00gltest RenPy script is responsible for game controller functionality as well, forcing the resolution just might resolve the "name" error on it's own since the renderer is initialized BEFORE the controller is via RenPy.
Thanks for pointing out the earlier posts! Unfortunately wasn't able to get any combo working myself. Only ever had an issue with this VN, well, bunch of games the controller doesn't work correctly with but never had them crash like this. It'll crash immediately when plugging the controller in, or wont start at all if its already on. I'll survive with a wireless combo keyboard for this one.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...I'm doing play throughs now with all the different women...I did Val first and she was my absolute favorite..Mora and Zenda were okay...I did the play through where I was dating Sadie, Heidi and Athena...but when the marshal's pickup MC only Sadie goes not Heidi and Athena. did I do something incorrectly? any help would be appreciated

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hello everyone...I'm doing play throughs now with all the different women...I did Val first and she was my absolute favorite..Mora and Zenda were okay...I did the play through where I was dating Sadie, Heidi and Athena...but when the marshal's pickup MC only Sadie goes not Heidi and Athena. did I do something incorrectly? any help would be appreciated
Here's you help bud:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make more sense now?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You should have this written somewhere, so you can just cut and paste the answer. I cannot count the amount of HAS questions in the last 2 days.
Right? I've posted that info many, many times over the last year and a half to two years now :ROFLMAO:.
The difference that I know now since Ch5 update is that Solo routes take priority over Combo routes.
This is rather important to know imo.

Cheers bud.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
This was a very good game. And one of the few harem games that has the MC actually marry their harem. I wish more harem games had this. Polygamous marriages should be shown more.

Bob450

Mar 6, 2018
Cannot really say what you did incorrectly. I discovered Heidi, Athena, Mora & Sadie harem route and the marshal picked up all 4 of them from Sadie's place. So, I would say you keep at it. All the best!

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes