bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
welp at least i'm not the only one who thinks saide staying chubby should be an option. also ThorinKing not everyone needs to be 2% body fat to be healthy. i will however readily admit switching off processed foods does make people healthier though. and her caring enough about her body to prevent heart desiese and other actual fat and lazy issues are important. but imo saide had maybe just over the right amount, not landwhale nor skin and bone. and the achne was more of a turn off. :p

Jan 11, 2024
Sadies skin and hair style are the only things that change on her model so everyone compalining that she isnt chubby any more is being a silly fuck she's literaly the same shape she was before

Reactions: Elhemeer

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
Imo my rankings of the routes in terms of the endings

1. Val
2. Heidi
3. Heidi + Athena + Mora
4. Mora
5. Zenda
6. Heidi + Athena
7. Athena
8. Heidi + Athena + Mora + Sadie
9. Heidi + Sadie
10. Sadie
11. Alone

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
I was having this issue on Steam Deck and this fixed it. Read this post and resized the image to 512x512 (because I also read the one underneath it :p) and it works fine. So thanks for posting that :)

Edit: Actually, it fixes it on the linux desktop mode, but still doesnt run through steam... Weird :\
Sorry I don't have a Steam Deck, I just know basically how it works. So I can't really help you with this :confused:.

Facts. Was on my first cup of coffee and didn't consider Proton.
Haha, I see you're one of us, can't think straight until the 3rd or 4th cup :ROFLMAO: .

I just finished the game (all 11 possible endings), thank you for your work with your mod!

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Hello.

Anyone has the same problem in linux?

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 585
Current serial number in output stream: 585

Checked if zip file is correct.

Thanks.
a simple search in the thread would have given you the answer.

Hi there.
For Linux users, before launching the game, you need to resize the "game/gui/BWLogoMenuWindow2.png" image.
The image being the window logo and measuring 4168x4167, the X11 graphics server doesn't like it at all.
To fix the inevitable crash when launching the game, I resized the image to 1000x1000.
That fixed the problem.
I have attached the resized image if you don't know or don't want to do it yourself.
Sancho1969, maybe this is a fix that you can integrate into your mod?
I will report the bug on the AlterWorld discord.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
How do you end up with the most girls ?
The most girls you can end up with is four (Mora, Athena, Sadie, and Heidi, AKA ""MASH"). Abbreviated requirements below, obviously you need to do some work on the girls prior to this, but it should be obvious (spend time with them when given the opportunity, don't choose to go off alone or with a non-MASH girl...)
To get on the MASH path, you need to have enough points with Heidi (8+), Athena (8+), and Mora (3+) by the time Mora delivers pizza to your movie night. Invite her in and get the threesome with Athena and Heidi. If you can only watch Athena and Heidi, you didn't have enough points. Later, you'll need to go with Mora to meet her ex, tell the guys you love her, and tell her she should move in with you. That gives you the HAM path. I think it's in between those two scenes that you get the Sadie massage and the coffee date where you go official with her, and when they're all combined, you end up with MASH and I don't think this choice (I think it's "do you want us to be exclusive?") will even come up.

alexFun

Aug 20, 2023
Heidi + Athena + Mora + Sadie

In this route ending, there is one girl named Becky.
Who is she? I do not have a memory about her.
Could anyone give me a memory refresh? Thanks.

Reactions: hawk784563

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod.... go get you some.
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Bare Witness - MultiMod Edition (Ch 5, v0.5 Update)
View attachment 3675128
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3675129 View attachment 3675130 View attachment 3675131

NOTE: Special thanks to all the fans that have been with me throughout this journey that has been "Bare Witness".
Also, a very special thanks to the dev team for always being receptive and for their collaboration. Slockie my friend, please pass the word to Storm on my behalf.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changelog:
  • Resolved issue with SanchoGallery not filtering the Characters for Ch5 scenes. Thanks to Esgee for reporting my oversight.
Simply download and reinstall over existing SanchoMod installation, overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Becky's character (in name only) was introduced in Ch3 during the Mora/Tyler diner meeting scene.

Nora received her phone number from Tyler during that scene:
Python:
Tyler "Heh. Yeah, except Becky. She wanted me to give you her number, by the way. If you'd like to call her after..."
Mora "That's fine. So...what now?..."

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563
May 7, 2024

irrc she was head of Mora's TTRPG group and mentioned during the Hal/Tyler meeting. Such a minor character I'm surprised she made an actual model appearance at all.

alexFun

Aug 20, 2023
Becky's character (in name only) was introduced in Ch3 during the Mora/Tyler diner meeting scene.

Nora received her phone number from Tyler during that scene:
Python:
Tyler "Heh. Yeah, except Becky. She wanted me to give you her number, by the way. If you'd like to call her after..."
Mora "That's fine. So...what now?..."
Thanks mate.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
irrc she was head of Mora's TTRPG group and mentioned during the Hal/Tyler meeting. Such a minor character I'm surprised she made an actual model appearance at all.
FWIW Hal was Game Master... according to:
Python:
Tylor "Mara ripped me a new asshole over how I treated you. And she was right. What I did was fucked up. But--"

Mora "Yeah, it was. I don't understand what I did to deserve that. Any of it! Not just from you, but you from you as well, Hal."

"She glares at her former game master, who has the decency to look ashamed."
But it's insignificant tbh. Just thought I'd point it out.
Also note: There was another in the group we don't ever see: Mara:
Python:
Tylor "Mara ripped me a new asshole over how I treated you. And she was right. What I did was fucked up. But--"

May 7, 2024
Sadies skin and hair style are the only things that change on her model so everyone compalining that she isnt chubby any more is being a silly fuck she's literaly the same shape she was before
well, at the start she did have a bit of a meat apron and acne on her forehead if you looked close. After, yeah she's still kinda fat (some would call it the euphemism "thick"), just less so. Honestly as an incest fan if she wasn't my cousin with a 10-year crush/prehistory I probably wouldn't have felt sorry for her and pity fucked her anyway. Just more evidence that aunts and cousins are poor man's incest. Dunno why the back story wasn't changed a bit to where she was a sister as usual, just maybe decided to go live with mom for some reason or something while MC went with dad.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes