mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, a top five is tough when there are only six LIs, but it would absolutely be Zenda missing the cut!

Genuinely though, I don't know what my order would be. Val would be #5 I think, even if I agree with the consensus that she has the best ending - it's easily the one with the most emotion in it, for me. The other four are a bit more fluid in my ranking, depending on which ending I'm playing through at any given time. Sometimes I feel that Heidi looks a bit too gaunt, and it's a little off-putting, otherwise she might be a standout #1 for me. Mora or Athena could both take #1, Sadie could too, but a lot less frequently.

I other words: #1 MASH, #5 Val, #6 Zenda.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Interesting, whats your top 5?
Yeah, a top five is tough when there are only six LIs, but it would absolutely be Zenda missing the cut!

Genuinely though, I don't know what my order would be. Val would be #5 I think, even if I agree with the consensus that she has the best ending - it's easily the one with the most emotion in it, for me. The other four are a bit more fluid in my ranking, depending on which ending I'm playing through at any given time. Sometimes I feel that Heidi looks a bit too gaunt, and it's a little off-putting, otherwise she might be a standout #1 for me. Mora or Athena could both take #1, Sadie could too, but a lot less frequently.

I other words: #1 MASH, #5 Val, #6 Zenda.
Ok, I'll do it properly without Nicole.

#1 Heidi (easy call, I love her, even whiny Heidi doesn't worry me too much).
#2 Sadie (she really grew on me throughout the AVN)
#3 Athena (I guess that's why I really wanted a HAS)
#4/5 is tough, but I'll give it to Val (Because of her ending)
#5 Mora (nothing wrong with her, just liked the others a bit more)
#6 Zenda (just didn't like her, For reasons discussed previously)

Reactions: mintymuz

aWasTooShort

Aug 20, 2018
I've been looking at this game for a while now but am not a huge fan of harem paths. Are the solo paths for the girls worth it?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I've been looking at this game for a while now but am not a huge fan of harem paths. Are the solo paths for the girls worth it?
Yes, absolutely. I mean, maybe except for Zenda's path :LOL:

Taking talk of the individual girls out of it though, the story and graphics are great (as is the music, apparently, though I play with my games muted). It's definitely worth looking into - it's not too long as well, especially on a solo path (though you get the benefit of playing several saves, depending on which girls you end up following...

Reactions: aWasTooShort

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
so if i'm looking to get mash do i just never do anything with the other 2? or is there an obvious divergent point?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so if i'm looking to get mash do i just never do anything with the other 2? or is there an obvious divergent point?
It´s not impossible to make out a little with Valeria or Zenda, but you have to avoid going too far and getting exclusive with one of them.
Main goal for MASH is to earn love points with Heidi as soon as possible.
Another major criteria is inviting Mora when she´s delivering Pizza.
Athena and Sadie are joining more or less themselves.

I recommend the pdf walkthrough, helped me a lot.

Reactions: FatYoda

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I think Mora might be the first girl I've ever seen that was prettier when she doesn't smile. It's a shame too, because I LOVE redheads (in case that wasn't obvious from the signature :p). I'm probably still going MASH cause she's not unattractive, but her smile takes her from about a 7 to a 5.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I think Mora might be the first girl I've ever seen that was prettier when she doesn't smile. It's a shame too, because I LOVE redheads (in case that wasn't obvious from the signature :p). I'm probably still going MASH cause she's not unattractive, but her smile takes her from about a 7 to a 5.
Personally I just can't handle that density and volume of freckles, some of the closeups are bordering on it becoming a horror game for me. Which is a shame, because if not for that I'd be very interested.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Personally I just can't handle that density and volume of freckles, some of the closeups are bordering on it becoming a horror game for me. Which is a shame, because if not for that I'd be very interested.
I quite like freckles, she is definitely closer to too much than not enough though. She has such a skinny face and a narrow chin. When she smiles and her cheekbones pop out more and her smile narrow her chin out more she starts to look like an upside down triangle. I'm done bagging on her though cause like i said she's alright, and she definitely has a cute/fun peronality. I'm shit at TTRPG's (shy enough that acting as someone else is a problem) but they are fun so she has that going for her.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I think that Mora looks great in the few renders we have of her with her hair down. I don't think her pretty much always having it up does her any favours.

mora.png

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes