SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Straight up loved this chapter. The dynamic with Fiery Kitten and Nympho Dolls is truly matching, along with Sweet Gingers is entirely wholesome and I hope it pans out. Sadie is endearing yet tempting as well, curious how the trifecta would handle that, let alone the truth behind things. V still kinda sorta worries me oddly. Something about her just makes me uneasy somehow. That said, loved it all and hope for more chapters.

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
I'm assuming you downloaded the first version that was posted here. It was fixed with a later build, so just toss this rpy into the game folder and overwrite and it should work
Maybe I'm too stupid. I replaced the file and the game still crashes

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
View attachment 1139639
Bare Witness [Ch. 2.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Note: Starting a new game if you played Chapter 1 is highly recommended.
If you load a save, you will miss added points to some of the girls and a scene with Valeria

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Please, can you update to : Bare Witness - Ch. 3

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Maybe I'm too stupid. I replaced the file and the game still crashes
Download another renpy game, can be any of them and go into that games files and find the renpy folder, take that renpy folder and replace the renpy folder in Bare Witness

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
In technical terms...

What a great game! Great story, renders and writing. What more could one ask for?

Kudos!

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Slockie & Storm

Not that I'm complaining that the game is already online here, but aren't your Patreons getting mad?
Maybe. It's not like ether one of us posted it, one of our patrons leaked it here. Nothing we can really do about it, but thats the reality of the stuation.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Slockie You know... I never added this game to my list even though is pretty good and vanilla (just how I like my games) and the whole reason is that "other" game you mention and share some characters like "Adrian"..
that game is kinda making me wary of the content that you will do in the future since it had "skippable" MMMF and that is something I hate, yes I said "skippable" because she will fuck other dudes even if the mc reject sharing that Li..

So my question is, you will never add such content in your game right? will this game continue to be like this with only the mc and the Li's? or are you going to add such content like the game you keep praising in your own game?

(And just to add... I have this game on my list of Recommended games, but if this game will be like the one you mention in your game is a hard pass for me, I don't share my girls.)

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Download another renpy game, can be any of them and go into that games files and find the renpy folder, take that renpy folder and replace the renpy folder in Bare Witness
Can also copy and paste the text from the file that was provided using notepad and it will also work. Did notice a few odd text issues. Went ahead and fixed them though may have missed a few since I was skipping through most content and it's 2am in the morning.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Slockie You know... I never added this game to my list even though is pretty good and vanilla (just how I like my games) and the whole reason is that "other" game you mention and share some characters like "Adrian"..
that game is kinda making me wary of the content that you will do in the future since it had "skippable" MMMF and that is something I hate, yes I said "skippable" because she will fuck other dudes even if the mc reject sharing that Li..

So my question is, you will never add such content in your game right? will this game continue to be like this with only the mc and the Li's? or are you going to add such content like the game you keep praising in your own game?
No, we won't have any situations that involve dicks other than the MC's.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No, we won't have any situations that involve dicks other than the MC's.
That's good, you as a dev should know that you can't control what Li¡s your fanbase will like... for me Rhodes ruined her game with that thing, I'd hate for you guys to make the same mistake.

thanks for the reply and keep up the good work :) (that was a pretty good update)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I would say that the vast, vast majority of games/VNs updates on this site are leaked shortly after they become available to the higher Patreon tiers.
Even though the developers take an active part of the community here. Like Slockie and Storm. Even if they offer the game for free a couple of days after the release for their highest patrons. Like Slockie and Storm.

Obviously I'm not coming to play the moralist here. I'm the first one to play when a game is leaked that isn't free like that game about a college kid who is in a fraternity called D.I.K. :Kappa:

Personally I have no problem waiting for public release on games like this that eventually and in a very short time will be offered to the whole public for free. Bare Witness will be released to the public literally a week after its release for patrons. That seems like a very, very, very, good waiting time for those of us who are not patrons, honestly.

I know with Bare Witness or your future game you will have more people to support you financially because you have so much talent. Just don't forget about us your loyal pirates and never put your releases out to the public a month after its release for patrons. :BootyTime:

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes