AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Is it normal that even though I have refused to hang out with Mora and didn't invite her in at movies that I'm going out with her in ch.3?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I love redheads.
Damn i love freckles..
For heaven's sake, i love my redhead freckled Mora. :love:

So now that we have to start all over again anyway, a question about the LIs.
As far as it is quite clear who can be main Li, but I am still not quite sure about Val and Nicole.

Are those two really just "side chick's" or could it possibly develop into something more serious in the future and I should safe them a slot auf Savegames?
And if they are only side chick's , to what extent do they influence the romances with the main li's?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
i ca... i can not read that title without having 1 of the characters from mad max poping into my head screaming "WITNESS MEEE!!" am i the only bloke who has this thing happening to? :LOL:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Is it normal that even though I have refused to hang out with Mora and didn't invite her in at movies that I'm going out with her in ch.3?
No. Did you use an old save? We've run through every iteration, I believe, and haven't had that happen.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
There's a mini-harem path. It just takes a number of specific choices to get it.
How does one get this "mini-Harem?"
The game is beautiful and looks like you've both put alot into the writing, and I see a number of girls in stockings in the op so I'm in!
But the lack of a harem path is worrying. Don't want to get attached to a character only to find they are on an exclusive path.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The game is beautiful and looks like you've both put alot into the writing, and I see a number of girls in stockings in the op so I'm in!
But the lack of a harem path is worrying. Don't want to get attached to a character only to find they are on an exclusive path.
i think the "mini-harem" would be athena+heidi , zenda and/or maybe mara

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
that thing still makes me laugh hard :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_4.png

just noticed this - good thing i replayed

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png Adrian :ROFLMAO:

(and Mira , painting studio -- > for sure a three rules of life reference (y), question here is - after or before the TRoL plot :unsure: Storm ⛈ )
great games ;)

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
+1 star for the story
+1 for Heidi's design
+1 for Nicole's design
+2 for not forcing sex scenes with some characters that the player might not like.

Reactions: TitanXlord

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
the mini harem-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Downloading and checking now. I saw four girls that reminded of girls in others games that I love. So with it said no ntr, it's time to try and if I like then it's on to patreon.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes