Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I'll try to re download the game without the mod then just to see if that was the issue.
And you started from Ch1 correct? Did you get the scene where Athena says she’s falling for you after you play video games? That’s where her path can start or end

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Will there be an ending with Valeria? She's the one for me, I love her, I want to marry her, have lots of kids and I don't want to waste my time if she isn't a REAL love interest. Please be honest.
While Valeria was initially written to be a side girl, we realized by the end of chapter 1 she was going to be more important and have a better story to tell than that. Val is a full love interest and will have a proper ending.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
And you started from Ch1 correct? Did you get the scene where Athena says she’s falling for you after you play video games? That’s where her path can start or end
Yeah I started a new game from the beginning. I don't know if the scene you mean is where she asks if you are interested in her or Heidi if that's the case I said I'm not interested in either of them.

Though I will admit I was skipping through to get to where my last save was hence why I installed Jolerleader's mod so I could get the choices I wanted and get to where my save was faster.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
1 mb 30 fps 2 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1527724
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1549796_1.gif
View attachment 1527717
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1549789_2.gif
View attachment 1527719
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1549791_3.gif
View attachment 1527720
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1549792_4.gif
0.9 mb 30 fps 2 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1527721
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1549793_5.gif
View attachment 1527725
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1549797_6.gif
View attachment 1527722
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1549794_7.gif
View attachment 1527723
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1549795_8.gif
I love you in ways I cannot properly express in words. Let me know when you're available, and I'll have Slockie perform a live, erotic dance for you that fully encompasses my feelings in this moment.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
It's a bit confusing. I couldn't get the threesome with Heidi and Athena to trigger, no matter how much I focused on them. After looking at the script I realized that to get there, you actually HAVE to lead on Mora (and then drop her if you are not interested in her). Is that working as intended? Seems odd to me.
Then again, women do tend to find men more attractive the moment some else shows interest in them. :ROFLMAO:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just played a new game without a mod and I didn't get any scene where you talk to Athena about how she's falling for the MC the only scene where there was a choice is she asks if you are interested in Heidi.

Unless the scene you mean doesn't have a choice and it just happens I had the text skip enabled so I might have missed it. If that's the case it seems kind of weird that there isn't a choice where you can tell Athena that you are interested in her and you just end up romancing her anyway with no choice.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I just played a new game without a mod and I didn't get any scene where you talk to Athena about how she's falling for the MC the only scene where there was a choice is she asks if you are interested in Heidi.

Unless the scene you mean doesn't have a choice and it just happens I had the text skip enabled so I might have missed it. If that's the case it seems kind of weird that there isn't a choice where you can tell Athena that you are interested in her and you just end up romancing her anyway with no choice.
Its during the scene where you play video games with her

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Nice update! Thanks for your hard work.
However I would have liked an opportunity to turn down Sadie's BJ at the Halloween party. Just as I would have preferred to have a choice on deflowering Mora. I ASSUme that earlier choices about what I said about my feelings denied those options to me? In one path I chose Heidi over Sadie at the party, but she still showed up when O found out about dad's death. So maybe that relationship is still available... or not...

I generally dislike being forced to make somewhat vague choices that remove my agency down the road. Despite that, I do very much enjoy this VN and look forward to CP4.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
If you mean when you play the MMO game with her then no I don't get any new scene there where she says she is falling for the MC.

If I keep playing I end up getting the scene where she says she loves him and kisses him and end up in a sex scene with her with no way to avoid it.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Nice update! Thanks for your hard work.
However I would have liked an opportunity to turn down Sadie's BJ at the Halloween party. Just as I would have preferred to have a choice on deflowering Mora. I ASSUme that earlier choices about what I said about my feelings denied those options to me? In one path I chose Heidi over Sadie at the party, but she still showed up when O found out about dad's death. So maybe that relationship is still available... or not...

I generally dislike being forced to make somewhat vague choices that remove my agency down the road. Despite that, I do very much enjoy this VN and look forward to CP4.
So, just to clarify: You fingered Sadie in the massage room, told her you wanted to be with her later at the coffee house, and then you were surprised that you couldn't turn down a blowjob from her at the party? C'mon now. Neither of those decisions leading up to that scene were "vague."

Also, the response MC gives Sadie when she shows up with the dean is different depending on whether you're in a relationship with her. We did take that into account. And of course she's there; she doesn't cease to exist if you turn her down.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
On both my Zenda solo path and My Mora solo path I still got the scene where Athena kisses the MC and says she loves him and ended up in a romance with her with no choices to stop it.

I'm using JokerLeaders's walk through mod could that be effecting something?
I'm playing with the mod, but just ignore the "green" choices for girls I don't want. I'm not sure if that's what you're doing or not, just tossing that out there.

Reactions: Slockie

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
If you mean when you play the MMO game with her then no I don't get any new scene there where she says she is falling for the MC.

If I keep playing I end up getting the scene where she says she loves him and kisses him and end up in a sex scene with her with no way to avoid it.
The scene in chapter 3 where you play video games with her and her cousin. You either play video games or you can choose to go to Val’s house if you’re on Val’s path.
The simplest way to avoid someone’s path is just to not interact with them, we use both paths and points to determine relationship status’a so if you don’t like Athena, just don’t do anything with her

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Are you sure? I did have just some extra points with Athena and it put me on the her path automatically when I have chosen to stay to with her in her room, but there was not talk about a relationship at that point (had an_love 9):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From that point on they behave like they are a couple, and at no point has the game asked me if I want it, and I got her solo sex scene. (Not complaining, or saying you should change it, just making sure it's intended).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm playing with the mod, but just ignore the "green" choices for girls I don't want. I'm not sure if that's what you're doing or not, just tossing that out there.
No I was doing the same thing as you I tried another play through without the mod and still couldn't avoid banging Athena.

The scene in chapter 3 where you play video games with her and her cousin. You either play video games or you can choose to go to Val’s house if you’re on Val’s path.
The simplest way to avoid someone’s path is just to not interact with them, we use both paths and points to determine relationship status’a so if you don’t like Athena, just don’t do anything with her
O.k I get you now. I was wanting to just be friends with her so I chose to hang out with her and her cousin especially since Adrian is my favorite character from Come Home.

After choosing not to hang out with them I got the scene where you can choose to keep it casual or tell her you like her. I don't know if that is intended but thanks for taking the time to try and help me and sorry for being a bother.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Are you sure? I did have just some extra points with Athena and it put me on the her path automatically when I have chosen to stay to with her in her room, but there was not talk about a relationship at that point (had an_love 9):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From that point on they behave like they are a couple, and at no point has the game asked me if I want it, and I got her solo sex scene. (Not complaining, or saying you should change it, just making sure it's intended).
Yeah, I probably could have coded all this stuff better, but I'm still really stupid when it comes to all this stuff. Our thought process is people would only hang out and do stuff with the girls that they like. So if you like athena, you'd stay with her, if not you'd leave. If you like her, you'd play video games with her, if not you wouldn't. Later on in the code, when Athena asks if you're in relationship or not, if you stayed with Athena in her room and watched youtube videos with her and have 10+ relationship points with her, you'll officially be locked into her path there. If you didn't stay with Athena in her room and watch videos and don't have 10 or more relationship points, you'll get the option to start a relationship or put a stop to it all. The relationship points required are really close to the max amount of points with her possible at the time, meaning you have hung out with her a lot, which in our minds means you like her and want a relationship with her. We'll try to clean and clarify everything up in Chapter 4.
The way our game is structured, is you either pursue the girls you want or you just ignore them if you're not interested, their really is no middle ground with them.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, I probably could have coded all this stuff better, but I'm still really stupid when it comes to all this stuff. Our thought process is people would only hang out and do stuff with the girls that they like. So if you like athena, you'd stay with her, if not you'd leave. If you like her, you'd play video games with her, if not you wouldn't. Later on in the code, when Athena asks if you're in relationship or not, if you stayed with Athena in her room and watched youtube videos with her and have 10+ relationship points with her, you'll officially be locked into her path there. If you didn't stay with Athena in her room and watch videos and don't have 10 or more relationship points, you'll get the option to start a relationship or put a stop to it all. The relationship points required are really close to the max amount of points with her possible at the time, meaning you have hung out with her a lot, which in our minds means you like her and want a relationship with her. We'll try to clean and clarify everything up in Chapter 4.
The way our game is structured, is you either pursue the girls you want or you just ignore them if you're not interested, their really is no middle ground with them.
Like I said, I don't have a problem with it. My way of approaching it was: Well, I don't like the dynamic of MC + Athena/Heidi, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in knowing the characters better. So if it didn't collide with events with other characters I was pursuing in that run I said yes with hanging with them whenever given the chance. Just another perspective on it, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajghz and Slockie
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes