Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Prepare once again for SanchoMod

I decided to go ahead and port it to the new SanchoMod Core V5, because that's how we roll and I know y'all wouldn't be satisfied with me just updating the WT in the old mod core. Details of the new port-in-progress can be found in the VN's OP "Extras" link named "Multi-Mod". Here's a few teasers:

Note: I took the liberty of fixing many of the Dev's coding/screen errors while porting. Regards

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Right now I'm downloading it, renders looks amazing.

And I have to ask the required questions ... What fetishes / kinks do you plan to include in the game?

And whatever they are, will they all be avoidable / optional? Or will we be forced to watch certain content? (I hope not) :KEK:

Thanks in advance!
Yeah like no NTR or cuck crap please, because that will save alot of time for lots of us who don't prefer it personally.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Slockie thanks for clearing that up, as that make a difference in whether I choose to dl or not personally.
And good luck in all future endeavors.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
While Valeria was initially written to be a side girl, we realized by the end of chapter 1 she was going to be more important and have a better story to tell than that. Val is a full love interest and will have a proper ending.
Yes! Was pissing me off thinking she was just a fuck only. A hot fuck but still... :)

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
You know I was considering valeria as a serious li, but after a talk with the cafe worker and her, their stories seemed a bit conflicting, (REDFLAG) she was demoted from potentially serious li, to just a hookup chick in my mind until further notice.
As she might have one of those constant random hookup type of lifestyles, I'll wait and see where the story goes for her.
Or maybe I misunderstood something.

Jul 19, 2021
while the first time i began playing i didnt initialy feel drawn to any of the characters too much BUT there is one that stands out amongst the others, to me Athena has quickly become one of my top favorite in bare witness, Mora is great too but i just adore Athena's character so much, i cant wait to see whats next for her in the next chapter update, Thank you as alwayse Slockie & Storm for making such a awsome game.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
while the first time i began playing i didnt initialy feel drawn to any of the characters too much BUT there is one that stands out amongst the others, to me Athena has quickly become one of my top favorite in bare witness, Mora is great too but i just adore Athena's character so much, i cant wait to see whats next for her in the next chapter update, Thank you as alwayse Slockie & Storm for making such a awsome game.
I agree, I love Athena

Reactions: delacroix2
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes