Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
you do whatever you want just saying anyone who likes harem will assume that you can end the game with all LIs ... now granted that's their fault for assuming that or mostly their fault but in the end ... who will it affect more?them ?or you as a developer ?
Since it wouldn't affect us in the slightest, I have to say "them." We're not "warning" people about the correct use of a tag. That's absurd. Move on.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Sadie is definitely a cutie. It was soul-crushing telling her 'no' while I was doing the mini-harem route. I will definitely do her solo route and I guess there's a route with her and Heidi, as well, somewhere.
I haven't had to tell her no at all on my HAM playthrough. The Halloween party scene just doesn't happen but I never had to turn her down.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yeahh, need to restart this. It's getting too involved with LIs and MC will turn up biggest scumbag if you lead on and cheat on Mora or Sadie ( and they are both very likeable). Heidi, maybe even Val, seems like it's getting more than physical.
Yea the decisions can annoying sometimes like the one i am facing Val just asked for the date and i accepted, but then Mora (who along with Heidi and athena is my favorite) just asked me to have dinner so i am afraid i will miss the content her, but feel like shit ditching Val again. May just have to restart and run a Val solo path

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Just finished my first playthrough and do really like the story. The only real issue is i cant seem to find a path to go where dont feel like i am acting like a complete dick to some of the girls. Like even if i try to avoid a relationship i have i am causing them pain by avoiding them. Really feel this story would work better for me as a full blown Harem or more focused path. Or at least just the girls being okay with being platanic. Feels like to many tough choices i dont want to make

Mr.JTA

Sep 1, 2018
anyone getting a error on startup that closes the game? The first time it let me ignore it and continue but now it closes every time the error screens pops up

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
anyone getting a error on startup that closes the game? The first time it let me ignore it and continue but now it closes every time the error screens pops up
It's a Ren'Py version issue. Copy the Renpy folder from a game you know works on your PC to the Bare Witness files and overwrite the Renpy folder that's already there. That should fix it for you.

Dec 6, 2020
So I know that there is a path with Mora, Heidi, and Athena but does that require that you have no interaction with Val, Zenda, and Sadie?

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
So I know that there is a path with Mora, Heidi, and Athena but does that require that you have no interaction with Val, Zenda, and Sadie?
I don't think it requires no interaction with Zenda, but you'll have to choose between her and HAM a few times. You can have interactions with Val but it's a similar situation, you'll have to pick between her and HAM sometimes. You can interact with Sadie every chance you get, but if you're doing the HAM path there's a scene with her that won't happen in the game.

Dec 6, 2020
I don't think it requires no interaction with Zenda, but you'll have to choose between her and HAM a few times. You can have interactions with Val but it's a similar situation, you'll have to pick between her and HAM sometimes. You can interact with Sadie every chance you get, but if you're doing the HAM path there's a scene with her that won't happen in the game.

Is there HAM content in the game yet or is that more for chapters 4 and 5?

Mr.JTA

Sep 1, 2018
It's a Ren'Py version issue. Copy the Renpy folder from a game you know works on your PC to the Bare Witness files and overwrite the Renpy folder that's already there. That should fix it for you.
It is working for me now, thank you!

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Is it just me or does the game feel like having a lot of gaps and holes towards the end? (currently ch.3)
At the beginning the scenes play into each other but in the second half (~after the first time skip) there are more and more things that don't fit or are missing. And I'm not talking about not pursuing certain characters. That should not cause these problems, especially not if you cannot go with all of them.

E.g.
MC gets a call from his dad while under the shower. He says he will listen to the voicemail later when he got time.
he then goes to his room to read a book for an hour and the phone call is never mentioned again... ?

And when did Mora move in?
That was never mentioned, never shown, but on Halloween after the party she's just randomly there sleeping with all of them in the bed without the girls ever interacting with each other.

PS: I somehow missed the two gallery scenes at the Halloween party. Which decisions lead me there?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The move in from Mora is mentioned when you meet her Ex.
Also the interactions are there at the HAM Route.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes