Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just let me scroll up and check the tags at the top there........nope, no Loli!
To be fair, I play Mist (if it isn't obvious), in it your sister gives you a bossy standing one foot footjob, that has a femdom tag, or had, and yet that footjob is not femdom and nothing else is close to being femdom, so tags are not always accurate.

A.O.A academy has harem tag, despite the fact you can flirt with multiple girls, but so far only fuck 1 girl.

Although this games screenshots show they are not loli.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Slockie I just played this for the first time and goddamn really loving it. And for me you nailed Valerie. She is lit my dream gal. Really love the tension your also slowly building up so the player knows shits going to hit the fan eventually. Cant wait to see more! You have a fan in me!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The harem tag is correct. Per the tag rules here: F95 Tag Rules and List
Technically correct. But if the harem tag is included I tend to think (myself and almost all fans of the harem genre) that you can finish the game with all the LIs (that's how harem games generally work).

In any case, without a full harem ending (with all the LIs) I don't think the game interests me.

So thanks for sharing and good luck with the game.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Late to the party but great, great update.
My favourite thing about this game is that it feels like 10% of the render is MC kissing a girl. I truly like it as a way to show intimacy and affection, I've no idea why other games use it so little. That and the pierced nipples lol. Now that Mora is officially in the harem I hope she can have them as well since it appears to be the harem official uniform.

Oh and I'm totally taking credits for make-up-less Athena even if my suggestion might have had nothing to do with it lol.

Kinda sad we can't have Sadie in the official harem, or at least include Athena in the other mini-harem. But I guess you can't make everyone happy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Spoilers, so people who want to find them organically can:

There are 10 paths currently in the game. 6 solo paths (one for each girl), Heidi/Athena, Heidi/Athena/Mora, Heidi/Sadie, and the final path we call "Sadlife," where the MC doesn't pursue anyone. Or fucks up with his girl too much to have her ending.

And thank you for the kind words!
I will now have to achieve "sadlife" or as I prefer to call it "joined a trappist monastery to learn how to brew beer and get away from all the dramatic womenfolk"... That really doesn't roll off the tongue. LOL

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Spoilers, so people who want to find them organically can:

There are 10 paths currently in the game. 6 solo paths (one for each girl), Heidi/Athena, Heidi/Athena/Mora, Heidi/Sadie, and the final path we call "Sadlife," where the MC doesn't pursue anyone. Or fucks up with his girl too much to have her ending.

And thank you for the kind words!
How about add Valeria/Zenda/Sadie/Maddie path. The prety rich lady, of course also big boobs. And i though is there Mom/Son incest i see on the tag.
:)

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I'll be needing a list of the songs used in Chapter 3 :p
Here is a playlist we've created. It has about 50 of the 80 songs in the game. If you can't find one and need some help, you can join our discord and either ask one of us or check out the playlist on spotify (which may have some of the songs you're looking for)which we have posted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MichaelJordan

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh please make that one of the paths in the game.
Merry Christmas to you dude.
new PC wallpaper for me.
Wait why is Mora giving us the finger.

Reactions: punisher2099

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Here is a playlist we've created. It has about 50 of the 80 songs in the game. If you can't find one and need some help, you can join our discord and either ask one of us or check out the playlist on spotify (which may have some of the songs you're looking for)which we have posted.

The music selection is top tier as well
As someone he doesn't usually listen to stuff like this all the songs were perfectly matched for every scene
You have great taste and a good understanding of crafting ambience :giggle:

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019

Thank you! I'll look into it now. :)

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes