Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I ignored her, didn't find her attractive, but really, she is suspect, but not the old bag who fucks you on the first date, on second makes you creampie her, and admits she knows exactly who you really are, that didn't set off alarm bells.

Soon as she admitted she knew who I was I restarted and ignored her, that bitch should come with a mandatory 5 minutes of red flashing lights with that loud emergency/warning noise ships make in Star Wars.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I liked Zenda's path, you basically have to ignore the other girls to follow it but she has a good deal of unique content. If you haven't already start a new game and follow only her path skipping all the scenes where she ain't in it, totally worth it.

She's totally smitten for the MC, she might held some secret from MC but it's probably about her past instead of MC's one.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I liked Zenda's path, you basically have to ignore the other girls to follow it but she has a good deal of unique content. If you haven't already start a new game and follow only her path skipping all the scenes where she ain't in it, totally worth it.

She's totally smitten for the MC, she might held some secret from MC but it's probably about her past instead of MC's one.
I like Zenda a lot, I have a separate save going to follow her path.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
how is Zenda sus? it's like one of the more realistic relationship possibility...it's a basic college boyfriend/girlfriend situation lol

or are people blinded cause some cougar wants young blood? or 2 girls that had sex with each other suddenly interested in MC?

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Just started playing this and i like the game so far....... but....
Hmmmm alright ,,, throwing it out there.
After reading the thread and using the search,, it's a bit confusing :A harem game that makes me choose between girls.:oops:

Love points to be a love interest or loose the option because of conflicting girl/appointments options. Like Zenda/Mora and then again with the Zenda date and the Heidi Athena movie night.
So yeah, about 2 to 3 playthroughs sounds about right to see all the content and form the mini harems, would be nice if it was cleared up that is what it's for and needed.

Not to mention,, The MC is cheating on most of the girls since most don't know about each other. Besides the obvious roommates oc. That might be cleared up later since i just started playing,,, but it's still cheating.
So adding a cheating tag would not be misplaced.

Restarted a couple of times because of the things i mentioned since i was playing for a harem and then the consequences of the choices became clear.
So a heads up about this would have been nice is what i'm saying.

Alright,,, going back in ;)
Renders look good (y)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
How often does this get updated? Also all choices are farking nerve racking even with a walkthrough mod. Makes it seem like this a limited harem not a full blown, lol.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
How often does this get updated? Also all choices are farking nerve racking even with a walkthrough mod. Makes it seem like this a limited harem not a full blown, lol.
cause it's not really a harem game. You have one path with 3 girls,2 with 2 girls and solo paths

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I guess that works then :) Since option for 3(btw are 3 Athena, Heidi, & Sadie?)
Athena, Heidi and Mora
Even if I'm routinely sacrificing goats to whatever god willing to listen to add Sadie in the mix as well. Even story-wise it would make sense and it's still not too late for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Slockie

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Athena, Heidi and Mora
Even if I'm routinely sacrificing goats to whatever god willing to listen to add Sadie in the mix as well. Even story-wise it would make sense and it's still not too late for that.
Totally, I agree with this! To be honest, I could give up Zenda and keep those 4 and Val. :) Heck I could give up Heidi/Athena(Hate to, but they got each other). Have Sadie/Mora/Val.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes