mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I believe the devs said on discord that making scenes with 5 people in total would be very challenging with their current equipment.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Literally sucks at how I can't just like Mora or Athena+Heidi. I really hope I don't have to choose between them or lose either because of being with both. I hope there is a moment I can leave one (If I need to), but honestly if I had to choose it would be Mora. I like Athena & Heidi but (IMO) Mora's story is the superior route/storyline. Feels more emotional to me. Also, I like her too much to break her heart, I might break myself if that happened </3.

So if I need to choose team Mora. I'm okay with not being with anyone except Mora. I just can't, curse you author.

CAN I PLEASE JUST BE WITH ALL THREE!!!

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Literally sucks at how I can't just like Mora or Athena+Heidi. I really hope I don't have to choose between them or lose either because of being with both. I hope there is a moment I can leave one (If I need to), but honestly if I had to choose it would be Mora. I like Athena & Heidi but (IMO) Mora's story is the superior route/storyline. Feels more emotional to me. Also, I like her too much to break her heart, I might break myself if that happened </3.

So if I need to choose team Mora. I'm okay with not being with anyone except Mora. I just can't, curse you author.

CAN I PLEASE JUST BE WITH ALL THREE!!!
you can have all 3 if you make correct choices

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Even high budget games that routinely make scenes with 10+ characters (like NLT Games) never show them all in the same shot. They usually show MC and 2 girls, then show the other girls watching and they take turns. Only for the money shot they would all be together but if you make it in first person you can remove the MC and keep it at 4 peoples top to render.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Who is to say it won't happen, the dev only said it is hard to render all 5 at once, which is fine, but it still could be an option.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Who is to say it won't happen, the dev only said it is hard to render all 5 at once, which is fine, but it still could be an option.
The devs said it earlier in this thread:
Spoilers, so people who want to find them organically can:

There are 10 paths currently in the game. 6 solo paths (one for each girl), Heidi/Athena, Heidi/Athena/Mora, Heidi/Sadie, and the final path we call "Sadlife," where the MC doesn't pursue anyone. Or fucks up with his girl too much to have her ending.

And thank you for the kind words!

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
Always thought Sadie wasn't In HAM because she'd be the only "outsider", whereas the rest already know each other for a long time, making it awkward if Sadie just suddenly join in

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Always thought Sadie wasn't In HAM because she'd be the only "outsider", whereas the rest already know each other for a long time, making it awkward if Sadie just suddenly join in
If Heidi is okay sharing with Sadie and Sadie is okay with sharing, then it should be possible to get Athena and Mora on board with Sadie as well. Just makes sense that they could all share.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes