Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Storm ⛈ Slockie I am sorry to tag both of you, as I am new, I don't know whom to address this issue. I am facing this error, whenever I am trying to name a save (i.e. if I type a number). I am sorry, I did not follow the posts closely and donot know if this problem is brought up and sorted or not. If so, I am sorry. The game itself is one of the best. Though, there are some occasions where I have to choose and miss out some scenes, but except for that everything is great. I wish everyone, and you all Belated happy new year 2022. I will be obliged if you kindly look into this error. Thank you for the game. I have a small request - if possible in next update can you all add an option to whether name a save or not. I had tried it, but since I am not so tech savvy myself I failed miserably.

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Is Adrian a cameo in here from Come Home?Also love the different soundtracks in scenes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, that still took me for a loop, that name, that face, and short blonde hair I thought it was a guy.
Also one of the girls from is it 3 rules of life is one of Athena's friends or something I vaguely remember.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
bro I haven't played since chapter 1 I can't remember is the harem

optional for people who don't like harem
It's not full harem, you can do solo, there are a couple of dating 2 at once and they ok with it, and one with 3 girls and they all ok, and you all live together.
Although I believe I remember the dev saying an 11th path is planned, everyone is hoping for 4 girls in one.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
I love the game! I don't know what black magic the developer did, but Mora is stunning, that freckled monster is among the most beautiful girls I have seen on this site, I am beginning to think that there is a hypnotic suggestion in the pattern of the freckles because every time there is a Mora close up I can't resist waiting a while just look at it before continuing.

Btw what is with the MC and and the licking of girls foreheads, it's some Chicago custom I did not know? :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I love the game! I don't know what black magic the developer did, but Mora is stunning, that freckled monster is among the most beautiful girls I have seen on this site, I am beginning to think that there is a hypnotic suggestion in the pattern of the freckles because every time there is a Mora close up I can't resist waiting a while just look at it before continuing.

Btw what is with the MC and and the licking of girls foreheads, it's some Chicago custom I did not know? :LOL:
not just the freckles...but the red hair too. Mora is queen.

Sep 3, 2020
It's not full harem, you can do solo, there are a couple of dating 2 at once and they ok with it, and one with 3 girls and they all ok, and you all live together.
Although I believe I remember the dev saying an 11th path is planned, everyone is hoping for 4 girls in one.
I just finished the game and I loved every second of it

but I have a question now that I'm dating Athena

is there a way to stop her from sleeping with heidi

because I don't want to share my girlfriend with heidi

I'm hoping that there is a conversation with her in the future about it

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I just finished the game and I loved every second of it

but I have a question now that I'm dating Athena

is there a way to stop her from sleeping with heidi

because I don't want to share my girlfriend with heidi

I'm hoping that there is a conversation with her in the future about it
No, Heidi is a sharer. She the catalyst for a Harem ending.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
thanks bro but I have a reading disability so I'm afraid you're going to have to be more clear please so do I have to share my girlfriend or not
Yes, Harem = Multiple Partners for you. But in this case Heidi is your Alpha gal, basically she'll also share sexy time with you & your other girls if you choose to have other girls(to a degree, whole HAM thing for now). But she will either be with You, Athena, Moria or You & Sadie. But she'll always have another lover with you. If you want a solo route, you can't have Heidi involved I believe. Heidi is a free spirit, while she won't be out fucking around, she'll have either Athena, or Moria(Or both if you want both) Or if you still want her, she'll do you & Sadie, but not the other two.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
thanks bro but I have a reading disability so I'm afraid you're going to have to be more clear please so do I have to share my girlfriend or not
Sorry mate wish I could help you out, but I am with Heidi Athena and Mora and with luck from the dev Sadie, but I think you have to share, at least it is pussy not cock.

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, Harem = Multiple Partners for you. But in this case Heidi is your Alpha gal, basically she'll also share sexy time with you & your other girls if you choose to have other girls(to a degree, whole HAM thing for now). But she will either be with You, Athena, Moria or You & Sadie. But she'll always have another lover with you. If you want a solo route, you can't have Heidi involved I believe. Heidi is a free spirit, while she won't be out fucking around, she'll have either Athena, or Moria(Or both if you want both) Or if you still want her, she'll do you & Sadie, but not the other two.
thank you so much to everyone that answered my question but I only care about Athena

I don't care about Heidi she can sleep with whoever she wants but it Athena I don't want to share

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes