JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
thank you so much to everyone that answered my question but I only care about Athena

I don't care about Heidi she can sleep with whoever she wants but it Athena I don't want to share
NP, you might get that still. As said before more endings are being added, though big thing is folks either want a full blown Harem(All ladies) or bar min, HAMS(Heidi, Athena, Moria, & Sadie). I can give up Heidi & Athena(They still have each other). I personally would want Sadie & Moria if I could. In my mind, that many woman past 2, your asking for a real headache...(I'm not sure if many of you ever had lady or more at once. Trust me, that is a effort in mental insanity in itself, lol)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Trust me, I have spent many an hour tilting at that windmill, it's a lost cause.:p
Why a "lost cause"? In my playthrough I've bedded all 3 of them, and they adore both me and each other.

(And if only real life were that nice. I'd die a happy man. And it would take the mortician a week to wipe the smile off my face.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Why a "lost cause"? In my playthrough I've bedded all 3 of them, and they adore both me and each other.

(And if only real life were that nice. I'd die a happy man. And it would take the mortician a week to wipe the smile off my face.)
You misunderstand, it is a lost cause trying to get Vidal to go for harem, we have spoken a lot in another game, One Lie, and from what I gather he is pretty much solo lover, not harem.

Sep 3, 2020
You misunderstand, it is a lost cause trying to get Vidal to go for harem, we have spoken a lot in another game, One Lie, and from what I gather he is pretty much solo lover, not harem.
trust me my brother you know me better than anyone I love monogamy and I hate to cheat and I don't like sharing the

woman I love with anyone even another woman

I know I know it's stupid but for me it makes it a hundred times more special

all I need is a good love story and I'm set for life I'm more interested in why are to people having sex than the actual sex it self

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
trust me my brother you know me better than anyone I love monogamy and I hate to cheat and I don't like sharing the

all I need is a good love story and I'm set for life I'm more interested in why are to people having sex than the actual sex it self
true words - rare case ...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

That I do brother, that I do, you are an odd duck, but odd ducks are never boring. :p
Sadly Athena and Heidi are pretty much the catalysts for the harem so, it could be the dev will let you go solo, but nothing is set in stone.
So sadly, for now, you would either need to, quit, maybe try Mora solo, or do as us real fans of star wars do, and just pretend it is all a bad dream you hope to wake up from soon.

Sep 3, 2020
That I do brother, that I do, you are an odd duck, but odd ducks are never boring. :p
Sadly Athena and Heidi are pretty much the catalysts for the harem so, it could be the dev will let you go solo, but nothing is set in stone.
So sadly, for now, you would either need to, quit, maybe try Mora solo, or do as us real fans of star wars do, and just pretend it is all a bad dream you hope to wake up from soon.
I don't know but I don't get the feeling that their relationship is set in Stone

because it feels like if you're not interested in the Harem you can break them up because they've said many times that their relationship is just about the sex

and there are options like this

it's like the game is telling you it's okay if you're not comfortable with their relationship

I and think about it this game is not forcing you to be with both of them like other games
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know brother, all you can do is hope for the best, or maybe message the dev to see if he will give you an answer.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes